Yan Gomes starting at catcher on Monday for Cleveland
Cleveland Indians catcher Yan Gomes is starting on Monday versus the San Francisco Giants.
Gomes will catch Indians right-hander Josh Tomlin while batting seventh versus southpaw Matt Moore and the Giants. Roberto Perez is back on Cleveland's bench after drawing the start behind the plate on Sunday.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so there are probably better options behind the plate. numberFire's models project Gomes to produce 6.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300 on Monday night.
- Diamondbacks' Chris Iannetta is sitting out Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Chris Herrmann is in Diamondbacks' lineup on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Daniel Descalso will bat fifth Wednesday for Arizona September 20th, 2017
- Ketel Marte is batting second Wednesday for Arizona September 20th, 2017
- Jake Lamb is back in Diamondbacks' lineup against Padres September 20th, 2017
- David Peralta (quad) returns to Diamondbacks' Wednesday lineup September 20th, 2017
- Indians' Giovanny Urshela is starting at third base Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Yandy Diaz is out Wednesday for Cleveland September 20th, 2017
- Danny Salazar set to start Thursday for Indians September 20th, 2017
- Jose Ramirez (hamstring) is in the lineup for Cleveland September 19th, 2017
- Giovanny Urshela is on the Indians' bench Tuesday September 19th, 2017
- Abraham Almonte not in Cleveland's Sunday lineup September 17th, 2017