Yan Gomes starting at catcher on Monday for Cleveland
Cleveland Indians catcher Yan Gomes is starting on Monday versus the San Francisco Giants.
Gomes will catch Indians right-hander Josh Tomlin while batting seventh versus southpaw Matt Moore and the Giants. Roberto Perez is back on Cleveland's bench after drawing the start behind the plate on Sunday.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so there are probably better options behind the plate. numberFire's models project Gomes to produce 6.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300 on Monday night.
- Blue Jays activate Kendrys Morales (hamstring) from the 10-day disabled list April 20th, 2018
- Drew Butera is out of the Royals' lineup on Friday afternoon April 20th, 2018
- Royals' Cam Gallagher is in the lineup on Friday afternoon April 20th, 2018
- Royals' Jorge Soler out of the lineup on Friday afternoon April 20th, 2018
- Royals' Ryan Goins at second base to start Friday's doubleheader April 20th, 2018
- Paulo Orlando not in Friday's lineup for Royals April 20th, 2018
- Cleveland's Roberto Perez catching against Minnesota April 18th, 2018
- Yan Gomes out of the Indians' lineup on Wednesday April 18th, 2018
- Cleveland's Tyler Naquin starting in right field against Minnesota April 17th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer out of the Indians' lineup on Tuesday April 17th, 2018
- Correction: Indians and Blue Jays postponed due to inclement weather on Sunday April 15th, 2018
- Blue Jays-Indians postponed Saturday due to rain April 14th, 2018