Yan Gomes starting at catcher on Monday for Cleveland
Cleveland Indians catcher Yan Gomes is starting on Monday versus the San Francisco Giants.
Gomes will catch Indians right-hander Josh Tomlin while batting seventh versus southpaw Matt Moore and the Giants. Roberto Perez is back on Cleveland's bench after drawing the start behind the plate on Sunday.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so there are probably better options behind the plate. numberFire's models project Gomes to produce 6.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300 on Monday night.
- Francisco Liriano, Tigers reportedly agree to one-year deal February 23rd, 2018
- Orioles' Jonathan Schoop battling elbow bursitis February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman's (hand) X-rays come back clean February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman undergoing MRI on right hand February 22nd, 2018
- Pirates acquire Corey Dickerson from Rays February 22nd, 2018
- Daniel Hudson headed to Rays after trade with Pirates February 22nd, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder) has progressed to throwing from 75 feet February 20th, 2018
- Cleveland signs Rajai Davis to a minor league contract February 17th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder inflammation) 'a couple weeks behind' February 15th, 2018
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017