Yan Gomes starting at catcher on Monday for Cleveland
Cleveland Indians catcher Yan Gomes is starting on Monday versus the San Francisco Giants.
Gomes will catch Indians right-hander Josh Tomlin while batting seventh versus southpaw Matt Moore and the Giants. Roberto Perez is back on Cleveland's bench after drawing the start behind the plate on Sunday.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so there are probably better options behind the plate. numberFire's models project Gomes to produce 6.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300 on Monday night.
- Paul Goldschmidt returns to the D-Backs' lineup on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Caleb Smith starting at pitcher for Yankees on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Jake Lamb is on the bench for Arizona on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Daniel Descalso leading off for the Diamondbacks July 23rd, 2017
- Ketel Marte moved up to second in the D-backs' batting order July 23rd, 2017
- Tyler Saladino moves to seventh in Chicago's Sunday lineup July 23rd, 2017
- Bradley Zimmer is not in the Indians' Sunday lineup July 23rd, 2017
- Brandon Guyer starting in right field for Cleveland July 23rd, 2017
- Indians' Carlos Santana leading off versus Jays on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Yan Gomes starting at catcher for Cleveland July 22nd, 2017
- Giovanny Urshela is batting ninth as Cleveland hosts Toronto July 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland activates Danny Salazar (shoulder), starting him Saturday July 22nd, 2017