Brandon Guyer batting sixth on Monday for Indians
Cleveland Indians outfielder Brandon Guyer is hitting sixth on Monday night versus the San Francisco Giants.
Guyer went 0-for-3 with a couple of strikeouts in his first turn at leadoff duties this season for Cleveland. He'll start in right field again and bat sixth on Monday versus left-hander Matt Moore and the Giants. Bradley Zimmer is at the top of the Indians' order.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs tonight in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so Guyer doesn't make for the best DFS investment. numberFire's models project him to score 6.8 FanDuel points at an affordable $2,200 price tag.
- Yankees' outfielder Aaron Judge undergoes shoulder surgery November 21st, 2017
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017
- Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) returns to Indians' lineup for Game 5 of ALDS October 11th, 2017
- Indians' Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) went through running drills on Tuesday October 10th, 2017