Brandon Guyer batting sixth on Monday for Indians
Cleveland Indians outfielder Brandon Guyer is hitting sixth on Monday night versus the San Francisco Giants.
Guyer went 0-for-3 with a couple of strikeouts in his first turn at leadoff duties this season for Cleveland. He'll start in right field again and bat sixth on Monday versus left-hander Matt Moore and the Giants. Bradley Zimmer is at the top of the Indians' order.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs tonight in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so Guyer doesn't make for the best DFS investment. numberFire's models project him to score 6.8 FanDuel points at an affordable $2,200 price tag.
- Francisco Liriano, Tigers reportedly agree to one-year deal February 23rd, 2018
- Orioles' Jonathan Schoop battling elbow bursitis February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman's (hand) X-rays come back clean February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman undergoing MRI on right hand February 22nd, 2018
- Pirates acquire Corey Dickerson from Rays February 22nd, 2018
- Daniel Hudson headed to Rays after trade with Pirates February 22nd, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder) has progressed to throwing from 75 feet February 20th, 2018
- Cleveland signs Rajai Davis to a minor league contract February 17th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder inflammation) 'a couple weeks behind' February 15th, 2018
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017