Brandon Guyer batting sixth on Monday for Indians
Cleveland Indians outfielder Brandon Guyer is hitting sixth on Monday night versus the San Francisco Giants.
Guyer went 0-for-3 with a couple of strikeouts in his first turn at leadoff duties this season for Cleveland. He'll start in right field again and bat sixth on Monday versus left-hander Matt Moore and the Giants. Bradley Zimmer is at the top of the Indians' order.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs tonight in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so Guyer doesn't make for the best DFS investment. numberFire's models project him to score 6.8 FanDuel points at an affordable $2,200 price tag.
- Paul Goldschmidt returns to the D-Backs' lineup on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Caleb Smith starting at pitcher for Yankees on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Jake Lamb is on the bench for Arizona on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Daniel Descalso leading off for the Diamondbacks July 23rd, 2017
- Ketel Marte moved up to second in the D-backs' batting order July 23rd, 2017
- Tyler Saladino moves to seventh in Chicago's Sunday lineup July 23rd, 2017
- Bradley Zimmer is not in the Indians' Sunday lineup July 23rd, 2017
- Brandon Guyer starting in right field for Cleveland July 23rd, 2017
- Indians' Carlos Santana leading off versus Jays on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Yan Gomes starting at catcher for Cleveland July 22nd, 2017
- Giovanny Urshela is batting ninth as Cleveland hosts Toronto July 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland activates Danny Salazar (shoulder), starting him Saturday July 22nd, 2017