Brandon Guyer batting sixth on Monday for Indians
Cleveland Indians outfielder Brandon Guyer is hitting sixth on Monday night versus the San Francisco Giants.
Guyer went 0-for-3 with a couple of strikeouts in his first turn at leadoff duties this season for Cleveland. He'll start in right field again and bat sixth on Monday versus left-hander Matt Moore and the Giants. Bradley Zimmer is at the top of the Indians' order.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs tonight in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so Guyer doesn't make for the best DFS investment. numberFire's models project him to score 6.8 FanDuel points at an affordable $2,200 price tag.
- Ryan Zimmerman out of the Nationals' lineup on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Kurt Suzuki on Braves' bench versus Reds April 25th, 2018
- Evan Longoria not starting for Giants on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Angels say Shohei Ohtani's blister is now a callus April 25th, 2018
- Giants' Pablo Sandoval in the lineup on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Giants' Nick Hundley starting at catcher on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer draws start for Indians on Monday April 23rd, 2018
- Rajai Davis returns to Indians' bench on Monday April 23rd, 2018
- Bradley Zimmer returns for Indians on Monday April 23rd, 2018
- Tyler Naquin not in Indians' lineup versus Orioles April 23rd, 2018
- Jose Ramirez belts 2 homers in Indians' Sunday win April 23rd, 2018
- Roberto Perez is back on the bench Saturday for Cleveland April 21st, 2018