Brandon Guyer batting sixth on Monday for Indians
Cleveland Indians outfielder Brandon Guyer is hitting sixth on Monday night versus the San Francisco Giants.
Guyer went 0-for-3 with a couple of strikeouts in his first turn at leadoff duties this season for Cleveland. He'll start in right field again and bat sixth on Monday versus left-hander Matt Moore and the Giants. Bradley Zimmer is at the top of the Indians' order.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs tonight in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so Guyer doesn't make for the best DFS investment. numberFire's models project him to score 6.8 FanDuel points at an affordable $2,200 price tag.
- Diamondbacks' Chris Iannetta is sitting out Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Chris Herrmann is in Diamondbacks' lineup on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Daniel Descalso will bat fifth Wednesday for Arizona September 20th, 2017
- Ketel Marte is batting second Wednesday for Arizona September 20th, 2017
- Jake Lamb is back in Diamondbacks' lineup against Padres September 20th, 2017
- David Peralta (quad) returns to Diamondbacks' Wednesday lineup September 20th, 2017
- Indians' Giovanny Urshela is starting at third base Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Yandy Diaz is out Wednesday for Cleveland September 20th, 2017
- Danny Salazar set to start Thursday for Indians September 20th, 2017
- Jose Ramirez (hamstring) is in the lineup for Cleveland September 19th, 2017
- Giovanny Urshela is on the Indians' bench Tuesday September 19th, 2017
- Abraham Almonte not in Cleveland's Sunday lineup September 17th, 2017