Giants' Brandon Belt (wrist) is out again on Monday
San Francisco Giants first baseman Brandon Belt (wrist) remains out of the lineup Monday night.
Belt sprained his wrist on Saturday and will now miss his second consecutive game with the injury. He is considered day-to-day. Jae-Gyun Hwang will fill in at first base on Monday.
For the rest of the season, our models project Belt for 5 home runs, 17 RBI, and a .263 batting average.
- Yankees' outfielder Aaron Judge undergoes shoulder surgery November 21st, 2017
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Ryder Jones out for San Francisco on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Nick Hundley in the lineup for Giants' game on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Ryder Jones back at third base Saturday for Giants September 30th, 2017
- Nick Hundley is out Saturday in San Francisco September 30th, 2017
- Mac Williamson not in Giants' lineup against Padres September 29th, 2017
- Ryder Jones is out Friday in San Francisco September 29th, 2017