Giants' Brandon Belt (wrist) is out again on Monday
San Francisco Giants first baseman Brandon Belt (wrist) remains out of the lineup Monday night.
Belt sprained his wrist on Saturday and will now miss his second consecutive game with the injury. He is considered day-to-day. Jae-Gyun Hwang will fill in at first base on Monday.
For the rest of the season, our models project Belt for 5 home runs, 17 RBI, and a .263 batting average.
- Brewers' Zach Davies starting rehab stint Tuesday June 19th, 2018
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw (back) will make a rehab start on Saturday June 19th, 2018
- Cubs' Yu Darvish (triceps) to throw simulated game Wednesday June 19th, 2018
- Adrian Beltre launches 3-run homer Monday for Rangers June 19th, 2018
- Shin-Soo Choo's huge night helps Rangers topple Royals June 19th, 2018
- Marcus Stroman expected to return for Blue Jays this weekend June 19th, 2018
- Alen Hanson on Giants' bench against Marlins June 18th, 2018
- Giants' Kelby Tomlinson recalled, starting on Monday June 18th, 2018
- Brandon Crawford placed on Giants' paternity leave list June 18th, 2018
- Buster Posey (general soreness) returns to action for Giants on Monday June 18th, 2018
- Joe Panik starting for Giants versus Marlins June 18th, 2018
- Joe Panik on Giants' bench versus Dodgers June 17th, 2018