Carlos Santana resting on Monday for Cleveland
Cleveland Indians first baseman Carlos Santana is not in the starting lineup on Monday.
With the designated hitter unavailable as the Indians visit a National League park, Santana heads to the bench while Edwin Encarnacion will man first base.
Our models project Santana to hit .270 with 9 home runs, 36 runs, 33 RBI, and 4 stolen bases in 272 more plate appearances this year.
- Paul Goldschmidt returns to the D-Backs' lineup on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Caleb Smith starting at pitcher for Yankees on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Jake Lamb is on the bench for Arizona on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Daniel Descalso leading off for the Diamondbacks July 23rd, 2017
- Ketel Marte moved up to second in the D-backs' batting order July 23rd, 2017
- Tyler Saladino moves to seventh in Chicago's Sunday lineup July 23rd, 2017
- Bradley Zimmer is not in the Indians' Sunday lineup July 23rd, 2017
- Brandon Guyer starting in right field for Cleveland July 23rd, 2017
- Indians' Carlos Santana leading off versus Jays on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Yan Gomes starting at catcher for Cleveland July 22nd, 2017
- Giovanny Urshela is batting ninth as Cleveland hosts Toronto July 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland activates Danny Salazar (shoulder), starting him Saturday July 22nd, 2017