Indians' Abraham Almonte returns to bench on Monday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Abraham Almonte is not in the starting lineup on Monday.
Bradley Zimmer returns to the lineup on Monday after Almonte got a spot-start on Sunday.
Our models project Almonte to hit .244 in 94 more plate appearances this year.
- Paul Goldschmidt returns to the D-Backs' lineup on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Caleb Smith starting at pitcher for Yankees on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Jake Lamb is on the bench for Arizona on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Daniel Descalso leading off for the Diamondbacks July 23rd, 2017
- Ketel Marte moved up to second in the D-backs' batting order July 23rd, 2017
- Tyler Saladino moves to seventh in Chicago's Sunday lineup July 23rd, 2017
- Bradley Zimmer is not in the Indians' Sunday lineup July 23rd, 2017
- Brandon Guyer starting in right field for Cleveland July 23rd, 2017
- Indians' Carlos Santana leading off versus Jays on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Yan Gomes starting at catcher for Cleveland July 22nd, 2017
- Giovanny Urshela is batting ninth as Cleveland hosts Toronto July 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland activates Danny Salazar (shoulder), starting him Saturday July 22nd, 2017