Bradley Zimmer starting, leading off for Indians Monday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Bradley Zimmer is starting against the San Francisco Giants on Monday night.
Zimmer is starting in center field and leading off for Cleveland versus Giants southpaw Matt Moore after he came in off the bench on Sunday. Abraham Almonte is back on the pine for the Indians.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs tonight in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so Zimmer doesn't offer too much upside. That said, numberFire's models project him to score 10.1 FanDuel points at an affordable $2,700 price tag.
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017
- Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) returns to Indians' lineup for Game 5 of ALDS October 11th, 2017
- Indians' Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) went through running drills on Tuesday October 10th, 2017