Bradley Zimmer starting, leading off for Indians Monday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Bradley Zimmer is starting against the San Francisco Giants on Monday night.
Zimmer is starting in center field and leading off for Cleveland versus Giants southpaw Matt Moore after he came in off the bench on Sunday. Abraham Almonte is back on the pine for the Indians.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs tonight in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so Zimmer doesn't offer too much upside. That said, numberFire's models project him to score 10.1 FanDuel points at an affordable $2,700 price tag.
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates January 15th, 2018
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017
- Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) returns to Indians' lineup for Game 5 of ALDS October 11th, 2017
- Indians' Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) went through running drills on Tuesday October 10th, 2017