Bradley Zimmer starting, leading off for Indians Monday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Bradley Zimmer is starting against the San Francisco Giants on Monday night.
Zimmer is starting in center field and leading off for Cleveland versus Giants southpaw Matt Moore after he came in off the bench on Sunday. Abraham Almonte is back on the pine for the Indians.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs tonight in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so Zimmer doesn't offer too much upside. That said, numberFire's models project him to score 10.1 FanDuel points at an affordable $2,700 price tag.
- Cardinals' Luke Voit starting at first base June 17th, 2018
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals on Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Kolten Wong sits out for St. Louis versus Chicago June 17th, 2018
- Dexter Fowler out of Sunday's lineup for Cardinals June 17th, 2018
- Cubs swap Ian Happ out of lineup on Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Javier Baez starting at shortstop for Chicago at St. Louis June 17th, 2018
- Jason Kipnis out of Indians' lineup on Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Rajai Davis starting for Indians on Sunday afternoon June 17th, 2018
- Cleveland's Carlos Carrasco makes an early exit on Saturday June 16th, 2018
- Tyler Naquin (hamstring) activated, in Cleveland's Friday lineup June 15th, 2018
- Jason Kipnis in lineup for Indians on Friday June 15th, 2018
- Lonnie Chisenhall starting for Cleveland on Friday June 15th, 2018