Bradley Zimmer starting, leading off for Indians Monday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Bradley Zimmer is starting against the San Francisco Giants on Monday night.
Zimmer is starting in center field and leading off for Cleveland versus Giants southpaw Matt Moore after he came in off the bench on Sunday. Abraham Almonte is back on the pine for the Indians.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs tonight in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so Zimmer doesn't offer too much upside. That said, numberFire's models project him to score 10.1 FanDuel points at an affordable $2,700 price tag.
- Paul Goldschmidt returns to the D-Backs' lineup on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Caleb Smith starting at pitcher for Yankees on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Jake Lamb is on the bench for Arizona on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Daniel Descalso leading off for the Diamondbacks July 23rd, 2017
- Ketel Marte moved up to second in the D-backs' batting order July 23rd, 2017
- Tyler Saladino moves to seventh in Chicago's Sunday lineup July 23rd, 2017
- Bradley Zimmer is not in the Indians' Sunday lineup July 23rd, 2017
- Brandon Guyer starting in right field for Cleveland July 23rd, 2017
- Indians' Carlos Santana leading off versus Jays on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Yan Gomes starting at catcher for Cleveland July 22nd, 2017
- Giovanny Urshela is batting ninth as Cleveland hosts Toronto July 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland activates Danny Salazar (shoulder), starting him Saturday July 22nd, 2017