Bradley Zimmer starting, leading off for Indians Monday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Bradley Zimmer is starting against the San Francisco Giants on Monday night.
Zimmer is starting in center field and leading off for Cleveland versus Giants southpaw Matt Moore after he came in off the bench on Sunday. Abraham Almonte is back on the pine for the Indians.
The Indians only have an implied total of 4.44 runs tonight in a matchup with a low over/under (8.5 runs) and poor park factor (0.930), so Zimmer doesn't offer too much upside. That said, numberFire's models project him to score 10.1 FanDuel points at an affordable $2,700 price tag.
- Drew Butera is out of the Royals' lineup on Friday afternoon April 20th, 2018
- Royals' Cam Gallagher is in the lineup on Friday afternoon April 20th, 2018
- Royals' Jorge Soler out of the lineup on Friday afternoon April 20th, 2018
- Royals' Ryan Goins at second base to start Friday's doubleheader April 20th, 2018
- Paulo Orlando not in Friday's lineup for Royals April 20th, 2018
- Royals' Cheslor Cuthbert starting at third for Game 1 of Friday doubleheader April 20th, 2018
- Cleveland's Roberto Perez catching against Minnesota April 18th, 2018
- Yan Gomes out of the Indians' lineup on Wednesday April 18th, 2018
- Cleveland's Tyler Naquin starting in right field against Minnesota April 17th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer out of the Indians' lineup on Tuesday April 17th, 2018
- Correction: Indians and Blue Jays postponed due to inclement weather on Sunday April 15th, 2018
- Blue Jays-Indians postponed Saturday due to rain April 14th, 2018