Jae Gyun-Hwang starting at first base for the Giants
San Francisco Giants third baseman Jae-Gyun Hwang is starting at first base and batting sixth on Monday.
Hwang is filling in for Brandon Belt who remains out with a sore wrist. Monday is his first start since the All-Star break.
Our models project Hwang for 7.2 FanDuel points while costing just $2,200 versus the Cleveland Indians.
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Ryder Jones out for San Francisco on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Nick Hundley in the lineup for Giants' game on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Ryder Jones back at third base Saturday for Giants September 30th, 2017
- Nick Hundley is out Saturday in San Francisco September 30th, 2017
- Mac Williamson not in Giants' lineup against Padres September 29th, 2017
- Ryder Jones is out Friday in San Francisco September 29th, 2017