Eduardo Rodriguez activated, starting Monday for Red Sox
Boston Red Sox starting pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez has been activated from the 10-day disabled list.
Rodriguez will start on Monday night as the Red Sox open up a series against right-hander Marcus Stroman and the Toronto Blue Jays. He's been out of Boston's rotation since June 1 due to a right knee injury. The 24-year-old southpaw allowed 1 run over 6 1/3 innings in his final tuneup start with Triple-A Pawtucket just over a week ago.
numberFire's models project Rodriguez to score 28.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,600 on Monday, but his upside may be limited by Boston's batter-friendly park factor (1.082) in Fenway.
- Mets' Jacob deGrom (flu) has start pushed back to Sunday September 21st, 2017
- Carlos Gonzalez starting in right field for Colorado September 21st, 2017
- Gerardo Parra is on the Rockies' bench Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Danny Valencia starting Thursday for Mariners September 21st, 2017
- Yonder Alonso absent from Mariners' lineup on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Will Middlebrooks is starting at third base for Texas September 21st, 2017
- Deven Marrero in the Red Sox' lineup on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Dustin Pedroia (nose) back in the Red Sox lineup against Baltimore September 20th, 2017
- Sandy Leon in the starting lineup for Boston September 20th, 2017
- Boston's Hanley Ramirez in Wednesday's lineup September 20th, 2017
- Boston's Mitch Moreland out against Baltimore September 20th, 2017
- Christian Vazquez out of the Red Sox' lineup September 20th, 2017