Eduardo Rodriguez activated, starting Monday for Red Sox
Boston Red Sox starting pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez has been activated from the 10-day disabled list.
Rodriguez will start on Monday night as the Red Sox open up a series against right-hander Marcus Stroman and the Toronto Blue Jays. He's been out of Boston's rotation since June 1 due to a right knee injury. The 24-year-old southpaw allowed 1 run over 6 1/3 innings in his final tuneup start with Triple-A Pawtucket just over a week ago.
numberFire's models project Rodriguez to score 28.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,600 on Monday, but his upside may be limited by Boston's batter-friendly park factor (1.082) in Fenway.
- Paul Goldschmidt returns to the D-Backs' lineup on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Caleb Smith starting at pitcher for Yankees on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Jake Lamb is on the bench for Arizona on Sunday July 23rd, 2017
- Daniel Descalso leading off for the Diamondbacks July 23rd, 2017
- Ketel Marte moved up to second in the D-backs' batting order July 23rd, 2017
- Tyler Saladino moves to seventh in Chicago's Sunday lineup July 23rd, 2017
- Sandy Leon sitting on Saturday for Boston July 22nd, 2017
- Christian Vazquez catching Saturday for Boston July 22nd, 2017
- Red Sox' Jackie Bradley hitting fifth on Saturday July 22nd, 2017
- Boston's Mitch Moreland hitting seventh on Saturday July 22nd, 2017
- Hanley Ramirez batting cleanup for Boston Saturday July 22nd, 2017
- Giants sign Pablo Sandoval to minor league deal July 22nd, 2017