Eduardo Rodriguez activated, starting Monday for Red Sox
Boston Red Sox starting pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez has been activated from the 10-day disabled list.
Rodriguez will start on Monday night as the Red Sox open up a series against right-hander Marcus Stroman and the Toronto Blue Jays. He's been out of Boston's rotation since June 1 due to a right knee injury. The 24-year-old southpaw allowed 1 run over 6 1/3 innings in his final tuneup start with Triple-A Pawtucket just over a week ago.
numberFire's models project Rodriguez to score 28.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,600 on Monday, but his upside may be limited by Boston's batter-friendly park factor (1.082) in Fenway.
- Cardinals' Luke Voit starting at first base June 17th, 2018
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals on Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Kolten Wong sits out for St. Louis versus Chicago June 17th, 2018
- Dexter Fowler out of Sunday's lineup for Cardinals June 17th, 2018
- Cubs swap Ian Happ out of lineup on Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Javier Baez starting at shortstop for Chicago at St. Louis June 17th, 2018
- Brock Holt starting in Sunday's lineup for Boston June 17th, 2018
- Mitch Moreland starting for Boston on Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Blake Swihart out of Red Sox' Sunday lineup June 17th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez out of Sunday lineup for Red Sox June 17th, 2018
- Christian Vazquez is in the Boston lineup on Saturday June 16th, 2018
- Brock Holt on the Red Sox bench Saturday June 16th, 2018