Jaycob Brugman moves down to ninth in the Athletics' batting order
Oakland Athletics outfielder Jaycob Brugman will bat ninth against the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday.
Brugman was batting eighth on Sunday, but he'll slide down one more spot in the lineup and bat ninth against Rays' righty Jake Odorizzi.
The A's have a decent 4.76 implied total tonight, but batting ninth and sporting a .293 wOBA on the year doesn't leave Brugman offering much fantasy value.
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates January 15th, 2018
- Stephen Piscotty traded from Cardinals to Athletics in exchange for minor leaguers December 14th, 2017
- Dustin Garneau is starting behind the plate for Oakland October 1st, 2017
- Franklin Barreto is starting for the A's on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Athletics' Matt Chapman hitting second on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Bruce Maxwell not in A's lineup for Sunday's season finale October 1st, 2017
- Matt Joyce is not in the A's lineup on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017