Jaycob Brugman moves down to ninth in the Athletics' batting order
Oakland Athletics outfielder Jaycob Brugman will bat ninth against the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday.
Brugman was batting eighth on Sunday, but he'll slide down one more spot in the lineup and bat ninth against Rays' righty Jake Odorizzi.
The A's have a decent 4.76 implied total tonight, but batting ninth and sporting a .293 wOBA on the year doesn't leave Brugman offering much fantasy value.
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Dustin Garneau is starting behind the plate for Oakland October 1st, 2017
- Franklin Barreto is starting for the A's on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Athletics' Matt Chapman hitting second on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Bruce Maxwell not in A's lineup for Sunday's season finale October 1st, 2017
- Matt Joyce is not in the A's lineup on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Renato Nunez not in Athletics' Saturday lineup September 30th, 2017