Bruce Maxwell starting behind the plate for Oakland
Oakland Athletics catcher Bruce Maxwell will start Monday's game against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Josh Phegley is getting the day off for the A's, and Maxwell will take his spot behind the dish while batting seventh against Rays' righty Jake Odorizzi.
numberFire's models project Maxwell for only 6.8 FanDuel points tonight, which represents very weak value while priced at $2,800.
- Yankees' outfielder Aaron Judge undergoes shoulder surgery November 21st, 2017
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Dustin Garneau is starting behind the plate for Oakland October 1st, 2017
- Franklin Barreto is starting for the A's on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Athletics' Matt Chapman hitting second on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Bruce Maxwell not in A's lineup for Sunday's season finale October 1st, 2017
- Matt Joyce is not in the A's lineup on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Renato Nunez not in Athletics' Saturday lineup September 30th, 2017