Sam Travis absent from Sunday night lineup for Boston
Boston Red Sox first baseman Sam Travis is not in Sunday night's starting lineup.
Travis – the righty half of the first base platoon – started in the first game of the doubleheader today, but will head to the bench for Game 2. Mitch Moreland enters the lineup for the Sunday night contest.
Our models project Travis to hit .250 in 40 more plate appearances this year.
- Ronald Acuna playing left field, batting sixth for Braves in MLB debut April 25th, 2018
- Ryan Zimmerman out of the Nationals' lineup on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Kurt Suzuki on Braves' bench versus Reds April 25th, 2018
- Evan Longoria not starting for Giants on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Angels say Shohei Ohtani's blister is now a callus April 25th, 2018
- Giants' Pablo Sandoval in the lineup on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Tzu-Wei Lin out as Red Sox play Blue Jays April 24th, 2018
- Blake Swihart heads to Red Sox' bench Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Christian Vazquez out of Boston's lineup against Blue Jays April 24th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez is at second base Tuesday for Red Sox April 24th, 2018
- Sandy Leon is behind the plate Tuesday for Boston April 24th, 2018
- Mitch Moreland absent from Boston's Tuesday lineup April 24th, 2018