Washington's Daniel Murphy not in Friday's lineup
Washington Nationals infielder Daniel Murphy is not in Friday's starting lineup against the Cincinnati Reds.
Murphy's All-Star Break will last one more day as Stephen Drew slots in at second base on Friday night. He'll bat fifth against the Reds' Tim Adleman.
numberFire's algorithms project Murphy for 12 home runs, 48 RBI and a .326 average across 288 plate appearances over the remainder of the 2017 season.
- Oakland's Nick Allen riding pine Sunday May 22nd, 2022
- Athletics' Elvis Andrus starting at shortstop versus Angels Sunday May 22nd, 2022
- A's leave Tony Kemp off Sunday lineup May 22nd, 2022
- Kevin Smith starting for Oakland Sunday May 22nd, 2022
- Seth Brown sitting for Athletics Sunday May 22nd, 2022
- Christian Bethancourt starting for Oakland Sunday May 22nd, 2022
- Charlie Blackmon sitting for Colorado on Sunday May 22nd, 2022
- Rockies' Yonathan Daza batting second on Sunday May 22nd, 2022
- Kris Bryant batting third for Rockies on Sunday May 22nd, 2022
- Rockies' Jose Iglesias batting eighth on Sunday May 22nd, 2022
- Mets-Rockies postponed Friday due to inclement weather May 20th, 2022
- Brian Serven catching for Rockies in MLB debut on Wednesday May 18th, 2022