Rangers' Jurickson Profar in the starting lineup on Tuesday
Texas Rangers infielder Jurickson Profar is starting at third for Tuesday's road game against the Houston Astros.
Profar hasn't played since Friday, but he gets the nod with Adrian Beltre shifting to DH tonight. He will bat ninth against the Astros' Brad Peacock.
Profar has struggled to a .114/.264/.114 slash through 54 plate appearances in 2017. Our projections give him 7.7 FanDuel points at a tag of $2,300 this evening.
- Jordan Zimmermann named Tigers' Opening Day starter March 17th, 2018
- White Sox tag veteran James Shields as Opening Day starter March 17th, 2018
- Javier Baez (hamstring) returning to the field Sunday for Cubs March 17th, 2018
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes (wrist) will return to action on Monday March 17th, 2018
- Mariners' Erasmo Ramirez (shoudler) not expected to be ready for start of regular season March 17th, 2018
- Oakland's Jharel Cotton (elbow) to undergo Tommy John surgery March 17th, 2018
- Bannister: Rangers' Joey Gallo batting second 'a real possibility' March 17th, 2018
- Delino DeShields will start in center field, bat leadoff for Rangers this season March 11th, 2018
- Tim Lincecum finalizes one-year deal with Rangers March 7th, 2018
- Report: Tim Lincecum will sign with Rangers February 27th, 2018
- Joey Gallo to serve as Rangers' everyday first baseman in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Rangers will not sign Seung Hwan Oh February 17th, 2018