Koda Glover (shoulder) will be available for Nationals on Tuesday
Washington Nationals relief pitcher Koda Glover (shoulder) will be available to pitch Tuesday night against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Glover was unavailable to pitch on Monday as he dealt with a sore shoulder he suffered during a disastrous outing on Sunday. Manager Dusty Baker was forced to use Oliver Perez in the ninth inning with Glover unable to pitch. The 24-year-old reliever will remain as the club's closer and will be able to pitch if necessary on Tuesday.
Glover is 7-for-8 in save chances this season, posting a 4.58 ERA, 1.09 WHIP, and 16 strikeouts in 17 2/3 innings pitched.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston in World Series Game 5 on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Yordan Alvarez starting in left field for Houston in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer (neck) scratched, Joe Ross to start in Game 5 October 27th, 2019
- Nationals' Howie Kendrick returns to the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Nationals' Yan Gomes catching World Series Game 4 on Saturday October 26th, 2019