Jesse Hahn says he's ready to return to Oakland's rotation
Oakland Athletics starting pitcher Jesse Hahn says he is ready to to be activated from the disabled list.
Hahn will throw his regularly scheduled bullpen session on Saturday with the hope that he can be activated from the disabled list and ready to start next week. Look for him to make his return to the mound some time late next week.
Hahn owns a 3.81 ERA and 4.36 SIERA over 49.2 innings pitched in 2017. His strikeout rate of 19.1 percent is currently a career-high.
- Miguel Cabrera (back) on Tigers' sidelines for Tuesday matinee September 21st, 2021
- Willi Castro absent from Tigers' lineup versus White Sox September 21st, 2021
- Brian Goodwin on White Sox's bench Tuesday afternoon September 21st, 2021
- Tigers' Dustin Garneau grabbing seat Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Gavin Sheets sitting for White Sox Tuesday afternoon September 21st, 2021
- Josh VanMeter sitting for Arizona Monday September 20th, 2021
- Sebastian Rivero catching for Kansas City Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Royals leave Hanser Alberto off Sunday lineup September 19th, 2021
- Kansas City's Adalberto Mondesi hitting sixth on Saturday September 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Ryan O'Hearn receives a breather on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Michael Taylor in center field for Royals on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Royals starting Hanser Alberto at third base on Friday night September 17th, 2021