Dodgers pull Brandon McCarthy (blister) after four innings
Los Angeles Dodgers starting pitcher Brandon McCarthy (blister) was removed from his start on Thursday after throwing just four innings due to a blister.
McCarthy threw 85 pitches, allowing two runs on seven hits before being replaced by a pinch-hitter in the top of the fifth. The Dodgers are hopeful the blister won't cost him next week's start against the Washington Nationals.
McCarthy fell to 5-2 on the year. He owns a 3.38 ERA with a 47/13 strikeout to walk ratio in 50 2/3 innings pitched.
- Cardinals acquiring Marlins' Marcell Ozuna December 13th, 2017
- Padres acquire Chase Headley and Bryan Mitchell in trade with Yankees December 12th, 2017
- Marlins will receive Starlin Castro, prospects in Giancarlo Stanton deal December 9th, 2017
- Deal reportedly in place to send Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton to Yankees December 9th, 2017
- Shohei Ohtani signs with the Los Angeles Angels December 8th, 2017
- Mariners acquire Dee Gordon from Marlins for prospects December 7th, 2017
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Corey Seager (back) officially on Dodgers' World Series roster October 24th, 2017
- Report: Corey Seager (back) will be on Dodgers' World Series roster October 23rd, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017