Royals' Eric Skoglund to make major league debut Tuesday
Kansas City Royals pitching prospect Eric Skoglund will make his first major league start on Tuesday night against the Detroit Tigers.
The Royals selected Skoglund in the third round of 2014 draft. With Danny Duffy (oblique) out for some time, the 24-year-old left-hander should be able to stick around in the rotation if he performs well. He's worth a speculative add for fantasy purposes.
Skoglund recorded a 4.53 ERA, 1.24 WHIP and 21.7 strikeout percentage across 43 2/3 innings (eight starts) this season at Triple-A Omaha.
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Brett Phillips will start for Royals on Sunday afternoon September 30th, 2018
- Rosell Herrera in Royals' starting lineup on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Royals' Salvador Perez is in the starting lineup on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Meibrys Viloria starting behind the plate for Royals on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Royals' Alcides Escobar starting at third base on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Royals' Salvador Perez sitting on Saturday September 29th, 2018