Collin McHugh (elbow) still has no timetable to throw for Astros
Houston Astros pitcher Collin McHugh (elbow) still has no timetable for when he will resume throwing off a mound.
McHugh resumed throwing on flat ground earlier this month but isn't ready to try things from the bump yet. He's been out all season with arm issues.
Our models project McHugh for a 4.99 ERA, 17.7 percent strikeout rate, and 7.5 percent walk rate over 122 2/3 innings pitched for the rest of the season.
- Giants' Madison Bumgarner fractures his hand, out indefinitely March 23rd, 2018
- Twins' Miguel Sano avoids suspension for assault allegations March 23rd, 2018
- Boston's Steven Wright (knee) suspended 15 games for domestic violence March 23rd, 2018
- Michael Conforto not expected to make Mets' opening roster March 23rd, 2018
- Giants' Jeff Samardzija (strained pectoral) will open year on disabled list March 23rd, 2018
- Michael Conforto playing designated hitter for Mets on Friday March 23rd, 2018
- Justin Verlander named Astros' Opening Day starter March 5th, 2018
- Astros' Yuli Gurriel (hand) undergoing surgery on Wednesday February 28th, 2018
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel travels to have hand examined February 27th, 2018
- Astros prospect Forrest Whitley suspended for violating drug program February 21st, 2018
- Yuli Gurriel will move around infield this season for Astros February 21st, 2018
- Update: 'No deal' between Astros and Pirates on Gerrit Cole January 10th, 2018