Brewers' Ryan Braun (calf) may not be ready by Sunday
Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun (calf) may not be ready to be activated from the disabled list when he is first eligible on Sunday, per Brewers' manager Craig Counsell.
Counsell has said that Braun's injury is "pretty minor", and if his return doesn't come on Sunday, it's not expected to be long after that.
Braun owns a .287/374/.574 slash and a .400 wOBA with seven home runs, 18 RBI's and four stolen bases in 107 plate appearances (27 games) this season.
- Mets' Jay Bruce exits game due to back tightness May 23rd, 2017
- Mets planning on Yoenis Cespedes (hamstring) playing in rehab games May 23rd, 2017
- Matt Joyce batting leadoff as the A's sit Rajai Davis Tuesday May 23rd, 2017
- Oakland will have Yonder Alonso (knee) back on Tuesday night May 23rd, 2017
- Dallas Keuchel (neck) planning to return on Saturday for Astros May 23rd, 2017
- Yasiel Puig (back) returns to the Dodgers' lineup versus Cardinals May 23rd, 2017
- Junior Guerra (calf) aiming for Friday return to Brewers' rotation May 23rd, 2017
- Eric Thames (cramps) in the Brewers' lineup on Tuesday May 23rd, 2017
- Junior Guerra (calf) to return to Brewers' rotation this week May 22nd, 2017
- Eric Thames (legs) leaves Brewers' game early with cramping May 21st, 2017
- Brewers activate Ryan Braun from disabled list on Sunday May 21st, 2017
- Cubs and Brewers postponed due to rain May 20th, 2017