Carlos Gomez lands on Rangers' disabled list with a hamstring strain
Rangers placed OF Carlos Gomez on the 10-day disabled list with a right hamstring strain.
Gomez is expected to miss the next 4-6 weeks following Sunday night's injury. The Rangers have called up Jared Hoying to replace Gomez on the active roster.
Through 164 plate appearances this season, Gomez owns a .246 batting average and .328 wOBA with 4 home runs 13 RBI's, 19 runs scored, and 5 stolen bases.
- Brandon Nimmo homers twice as Mets destroy Rockies June 19th, 2018
- Nick Pivetta racks up career-high 13 strikeouts in Phillies' win June 19th, 2018
- Royals trade closer Kelvin Herrera to the Nationals for three minor leaguers June 18th, 2018
- Dodgers-Cubs game on Monday will start in a delay June 18th, 2018
- Alen Hanson on Giants' bench against Marlins June 18th, 2018
- Giants' Kelby Tomlinson recalled, starting on Monday June 18th, 2018
- Rays' Kevin Kiermaier (thumb) on track to return Tuesday June 18th, 2018
- Rays' Mallex Smith starting in center field on Monday June 18th, 2018
- Joey Wendle batting fifth for Rays on Monday June 18th, 2018
- Rays' Kevin Kiermaier (thumb) targeting Friday return June 18th, 2018
- Rob Refsnyder starting in left field Sunday for Tampa Bay June 17th, 2018
- Joey Wendle not in Rays' lineup on Sunday June 17th, 2018