Carlos Gomez lands on Rangers' disabled list with a hamstring strain
Rangers placed OF Carlos Gomez on the 10-day disabled list with a right hamstring strain.
Gomez is expected to miss the next 4-6 weeks following Sunday night's injury. The Rangers have called up Jared Hoying to replace Gomez on the active roster.
Through 164 plate appearances this season, Gomez owns a .246 batting average and .328 wOBA with 4 home runs 13 RBI's, 19 runs scored, and 5 stolen bases.
- Francisco Liriano, Tigers reportedly agree to one-year deal February 23rd, 2018
- Orioles' Jonathan Schoop battling elbow bursitis February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman's (hand) X-rays come back clean February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman undergoing MRI on right hand February 22nd, 2018
- Pirates acquire Corey Dickerson from Rays February 22nd, 2018
- Daniel Hudson headed to Rays after trade with Pirates February 22nd, 2018
- Joey Gallo to serve as Rangers' everyday first baseman in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Rangers will not sign Seung Hwan Oh February 17th, 2018
- Rangers sign Edinson Volquez to two-year minor league deal February 17th, 2018
- Trevor Plouffe and Texas agree to a minor league deal February 12th, 2018
- Joey Gallo will be the Rangers' starting first baseman in 2018 February 12th, 2018
- Rangers trade MLB rights of Seahawks' quarterback Russell Wilson to Yankees for future considerations February 7th, 2018