Tommy Milone will start on Wednesday for the Mets
The New York Mets will have newly acquired starting pitcher Tommy Milone start on Wednesday versus the San Francisco Giants.
Milone was picked up off of waivers this weekend after being designated for assignment by the Milwaukee Brewers. With all the injuries to the Mets' rotation, Milone will immediately get thrown into the fire and bump Rafael Montero from the rotation.
Milone made six appearances (three starts) for the Brewers this season with a 6.84 ERA. Most of it was bad luck, though, as he owns a 3.94 SIERA and a .333 BABIP through 21 innings pitched.
- Dodgers hope Corey Seager (hamstring) will return after the All-Star break June 25th, 2019
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (knee) leaves Tuesday's game early June 25th, 2019
- Angels' Trevor Cahill (elbow) will be activated on Wednesday June 25th, 2019
- Cleveland's Mike Clevinger (ankle) will start on Friday June 25th, 2019
- Atlanta's Mike Soroka (forearm) will throw off a mound on Wednesday June 25th, 2019
- White Sox-Red Sox expected to start at 7:30 PM ET Tuesday June 25th, 2019
- Mariners' Austin Nola on bench in Milwaukee June 25th, 2019
- Tim Beckham out of Mariners' lineup Sunday June 23rd, 2019
- Mariners' Austin Nola starting Sunday June 23rd, 2019
- Dee Gordon in Seattle's Saturday lineup June 22nd, 2019
- Tim Beckham in Seattle's Saturday lineup June 22nd, 2019
- Dylan Moore not in Mariners' Saturday lineup June 22nd, 2019