Tommy Milone will start on Wednesday for the Mets
The New York Mets will have newly acquired starting pitcher Tommy Milone start on Wednesday versus the San Francisco Giants.
Milone was picked up off of waivers this weekend after being designated for assignment by the Milwaukee Brewers. With all the injuries to the Mets' rotation, Milone will immediately get thrown into the fire and bump Rafael Montero from the rotation.
Milone made six appearances (three starts) for the Brewers this season with a 6.84 ERA. Most of it was bad luck, though, as he owns a 3.94 SIERA and a .333 BABIP through 21 innings pitched.
- Francisco Liriano, Tigers reportedly agree to one-year deal February 23rd, 2018
- Orioles' Jonathan Schoop battling elbow bursitis February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman's (hand) X-rays come back clean February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman undergoing MRI on right hand February 22nd, 2018
- Pirates acquire Corey Dickerson from Rays February 22nd, 2018
- Daniel Hudson headed to Rays after trade with Pirates February 22nd, 2018
- Jason Vargas passes physical, new deal with Mets is official February 18th, 2018
- Mets reportedly agree to deal with Jason Vargas February 16th, 2018
- Jeurys Familia expected to get 'majority of saves' for Mets February 14th, 2018
- New York Mets sign Todd Frazier to 2-year/$17M deal February 5th, 2018
- Jay Bruce back with Mets on three-year deal January 11th, 2018
- Juan Lagares not starting in Mets' season finale October 1st, 2017