Tommy Milone will start on Wednesday for the Mets
The New York Mets will have newly acquired starting pitcher Tommy Milone start on Wednesday versus the San Francisco Giants.
Milone was picked up off of waivers this weekend after being designated for assignment by the Milwaukee Brewers. With all the injuries to the Mets' rotation, Milone will immediately get thrown into the fire and bump Rafael Montero from the rotation.
Milone made six appearances (three starts) for the Brewers this season with a 6.84 ERA. Most of it was bad luck, though, as he owns a 3.94 SIERA and a .333 BABIP through 21 innings pitched.
- Ryan Brasier (toe) returns to Red Sox camp February 21st, 2019
- Trea Turner attempting 75-80 steals ideal for Nationals February 21st, 2019
- Carlos Martinez (shoulder) offseason program displeasing Cardinals February 20th, 2019
- Manny Machado reportedly agrees to 10-year, $300 million deal with Padres February 19th, 2019
- Cardinals' Carlos Martinez (shoulder) not throwing for 2 weeks February 19th, 2019
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Mariners' Mallex Smith (elbow) may miss Japan series February 19th, 2019
- Mallex Smith's (elbow) Opening Day status for Mariners in air February 17th, 2019
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Jake Bauers headed to Cleveland in three-team deal December 13th, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion traded to Mariners December 13th, 2018