White Sox place Nate Jones on disabled list with elbow neuritis
Chicago White Sox reliever Nate Jones has been placed on the 10-day disabled list with elbow neuritis.
Jones will likely be out longer than 10 days as this isn't the first time he's dealt with elbow issues.
The 31-year-old right-hander owns a 2.31 ERA, 1.29 WHIP and 30.6 strikeout percentage across 11 2/3 innings this season while working out of the White Sox bullpen.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Scott Heineman sitting on Sunday for Texas September 29th, 2019
- Nick Solak not in Rangers' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa in Texas' Saturday lineup against New York September 28th, 2019
- Rangers' Ronald Guzman starting at first base on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Scott Heineman starting on Friday for Texas September 27th, 2019
- Ronald Guzman not in Rangers' Friday lineup September 27th, 2019