Mets' Yoenis Cespedes leaves early with hamstring cramp
New York Mets outfielder Yoenis Cespedes left Thursday's game against the Philadelphia Phillies with a left hamstring cramp.
Cespedes pulled up while running from first to second on a groundout by Jay Bruce in the fifth inning. He was replaced by Juan Lagares with Michael Conforto shifting over to centerfield. Cespedes finished 1-for-2 with a single and a walk. Consider him day-to-day with the injury.
Cespedes is batting .263/.377/.632 with 6 home runs, 10 RBI's and 12 runs scored in 69 plate appearances this season.
- Logan Forsythe starting for Dodgers versus Twins July 26th, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal batting seventh on Wednesday for Dodgers July 26th, 2017
- Marlins' Tyler Moore sitting out Wednesday July 26th, 2017
- A.J Ellis not in Marlins' Wednesday lineup July 26th, 2017
- Tomas Telis starting at first base Wednesday for Miami July 26th, 2017
- Avisail Garcia (thumb) placed on White Sox' disabled list July 26th, 2017
- Yoenis Cespedes leaves Mets' win early with tight quad July 26th, 2017
- Michael Conforto not in Mets' lineup versus San Diego July 25th, 2017
- T.J. Rivera starting at second base Tuesday for Mets July 25th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson starting on Tuesday for Mets July 25th, 2017
- Wilmer Flores not in Mets' Tuesday lineup July 25th, 2017
- Mets expected to promote Amed Rosario 'in a week or so' July 25th, 2017