Mets' Yoenis Cespedes leaves early with hamstring cramp
New York Mets outfielder Yoenis Cespedes left Thursday's game against the Philadelphia Phillies with a left hamstring cramp.
Cespedes pulled up while running from first to second on a groundout by Jay Bruce in the fifth inning. He was replaced by Juan Lagares with Michael Conforto shifting over to centerfield. Cespedes finished 1-for-2 with a single and a walk. Consider him day-to-day with the injury.
Cespedes is batting .263/.377/.632 with 6 home runs, 10 RBI's and 12 runs scored in 69 plate appearances this season.
- Nationals won't bring Dusty Baker back in 2018 October 20th, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Andre Ethier is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Dodgers' Chase Utley will not start in Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Logan Forsythe is in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Juan Lagares not starting in Mets' season finale October 1st, 2017
- Matt Reynolds in Sunday's lineup for Mets October 1st, 2017
- Kevin Plawecki sitting for Mets October 1st, 2017
- Mets' Tomas Nido starting at catcher on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Dominic Smith hitting cleanup in Mets' Sunday lineup October 1st, 2017
- Asdrubal Cabrera out Sunday for the Mets October 1st, 2017