Mets' Yoenis Cespedes leaves early with hamstring cramp
New York Mets outfielder Yoenis Cespedes left Thursday's game against the Philadelphia Phillies with a left hamstring cramp.
Cespedes pulled up while running from first to second on a groundout by Jay Bruce in the fifth inning. He was replaced by Juan Lagares with Michael Conforto shifting over to centerfield. Cespedes finished 1-for-2 with a single and a walk. Consider him day-to-day with the injury.
Cespedes is batting .263/.377/.632 with 6 home runs, 10 RBI's and 12 runs scored in 69 plate appearances this season.
- Marlins will receive Starlin Castro, prospects in Giancarlo Stanton deal December 9th, 2017
- Deal reportedly in place to send Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton to Yankees December 9th, 2017
- Shohei Ohtani signs with the Los Angeles Angels December 8th, 2017
- Mariners acquire Dee Gordon from Marlins for prospects December 7th, 2017
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- White Sox sign Welington Castillo to two-year deal December 1st, 2017
- Juan Lagares not starting in Mets' season finale October 1st, 2017
- Matt Reynolds in Sunday's lineup for Mets October 1st, 2017
- Kevin Plawecki sitting for Mets October 1st, 2017
- Mets' Tomas Nido starting at catcher on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Dominic Smith hitting cleanup in Mets' Sunday lineup October 1st, 2017
- Asdrubal Cabrera out Sunday for the Mets October 1st, 2017