Mets' Yoenis Cespedes leaves early with hamstring cramp
New York Mets outfielder Yoenis Cespedes left Thursday's game against the Philadelphia Phillies with a left hamstring cramp.
Cespedes pulled up while running from first to second on a groundout by Jay Bruce in the fifth inning. He was replaced by Juan Lagares with Michael Conforto shifting over to centerfield. Cespedes finished 1-for-2 with a single and a walk. Consider him day-to-day with the injury.
Cespedes is batting .263/.377/.632 with 6 home runs, 10 RBI's and 12 runs scored in 69 plate appearances this season.
- Mariners give Kyle Seager a day off on Saturday April 22nd, 2017
- Tigers' Miguel Cabrera (groin) lands on disabled list April 22nd, 2017
- Miguel Cabrera undergoes MRI and will miss Detroit's next two games April 22nd, 2017
- Jose Bautista's homer propels Blue Jays to 13th-inning victory April 22nd, 2017
- Cardinals' Adam Wainwright whiffs nine and drives in four on Friday April 22nd, 2017
- Cole Hamels goes eight strong in Rangers' win over Royals April 22nd, 2017
- Mets scratch Travis d'Arnaud (wrist) from Friday's lineup April 21st, 2017
- Mets play it safe, push Jacob deGrom (neck) back to Saturday April 21st, 2017
- Mets place Lucas Duda (elbow) on 10-day disabled list April 21st, 2017
- Yoenis Cespedes (hamstring) out for Mets versus Washington April 21st, 2017
- Yoenis Cespedes (hamstring) looking at 2-3 days on Mets' shelf April 21st, 2017
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes leaves early with hamstring cramp April 20th, 2017