Mets' Yoenis Cespedes leaves early with hamstring cramp
New York Mets outfielder Yoenis Cespedes left Thursday's game against the Philadelphia Phillies with a left hamstring cramp.
Cespedes pulled up while running from first to second on a groundout by Jay Bruce in the fifth inning. He was replaced by Juan Lagares with Michael Conforto shifting over to centerfield. Cespedes finished 1-for-2 with a single and a walk. Consider him day-to-day with the injury.
Cespedes is batting .263/.377/.632 with 6 home runs, 10 RBI's and 12 runs scored in 69 plate appearances this season.
- Francisco Liriano, Tigers reportedly agree to one-year deal February 23rd, 2018
- Orioles' Jonathan Schoop battling elbow bursitis February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman's (hand) X-rays come back clean February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman undergoing MRI on right hand February 22nd, 2018
- Pirates acquire Corey Dickerson from Rays February 22nd, 2018
- Daniel Hudson headed to Rays after trade with Pirates February 22nd, 2018
- Jason Vargas passes physical, new deal with Mets is official February 18th, 2018
- Mets reportedly agree to deal with Jason Vargas February 16th, 2018
- Jeurys Familia expected to get 'majority of saves' for Mets February 14th, 2018
- New York Mets sign Todd Frazier to 2-year/$17M deal February 5th, 2018
- Jay Bruce back with Mets on three-year deal January 11th, 2018
- Juan Lagares not starting in Mets' season finale October 1st, 2017