Mets' Yoenis Cespedes leaves early with hamstring cramp
New York Mets outfielder Yoenis Cespedes left Thursday's game against the Philadelphia Phillies with a left hamstring cramp.
Cespedes pulled up while running from first to second on a groundout by Jay Bruce in the fifth inning. He was replaced by Juan Lagares with Michael Conforto shifting over to centerfield. Cespedes finished 1-for-2 with a single and a walk. Consider him day-to-day with the injury.
Cespedes is batting .263/.377/.632 with 6 home runs, 10 RBI's and 12 runs scored in 69 plate appearances this season.
- Mariners move Kyle Seager up to second in the lineup May 24th, 2017
- J.D. Martinez taking a seat as the Tigers face the Astros May 24th, 2017
- Rockies have Trevor Story (shoulder) back in the lineup Wednesday May 24th, 2017
- Astros giving Josh Reddick a breather versus the Tigers May 24th, 2017
- Rockies have Mark Reynolds on the bench again Wednesday May 24th, 2017
- Astros without Carlos Correa again on Wednesday May 24th, 2017
- Tommy Milone (knee) won't make scheduled start Saturday for Mets May 24th, 2017
- Mets without Jay Bruce (back) for matchup with San Diego May 24th, 2017
- Michael Conforto has another monster game in Mets' win May 24th, 2017
- Mets' Jay Bruce exits game due to back tightness May 23rd, 2017
- Mets planning on Yoenis Cespedes (hamstring) playing in rehab games May 23rd, 2017
- Mets' Asdrubal Cabrera (thumb) beginning rehab assignment on Tuesday May 23rd, 2017