Mets' Yoenis Cespedes leaves early with hamstring cramp
New York Mets outfielder Yoenis Cespedes left Thursday's game against the Philadelphia Phillies with a left hamstring cramp.
Cespedes pulled up while running from first to second on a groundout by Jay Bruce in the fifth inning. He was replaced by Juan Lagares with Michael Conforto shifting over to centerfield. Cespedes finished 1-for-2 with a single and a walk. Consider him day-to-day with the injury.
Cespedes is batting .263/.377/.632 with 6 home runs, 10 RBI's and 12 runs scored in 69 plate appearances this season.
- Eric Fryer pulled from Cardinals' lineup Sunday night June 25th, 2017
- Yadier Molina is a late addition to Cardinals' lineup June 25th, 2017
- Cardinals' Aledmys Diaz batting fifth on Sunday June 25th, 2017
- Jedd Gyorko gets Sunday off for Cardinals June 25th, 2017
- Stephen Piscotty in for Cardinals on Sunday June 25th, 2017
- Jose Martinez out of Sunday's lineup for St. Louis June 25th, 2017
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes is not in the lineup on Sunday June 25th, 2017
- Michael Conforto starting in left for the Mets June 25th, 2017
- Jose Reyes not playing on Sunday for New York June 25th, 2017
- T.J. Rivera is in the lineup for New York on Sunday June 25th, 2017
- Mets' Travis d'Arnaud is not in the lineup Sunday June 25th, 2017
- Rene Rivera starting at catcher for New York June 25th, 2017