Braves giving Dansby Swanson (rest) a day off on Thursday
The Atlanta Braves are giving rookie shortstop Dansby Swanson (rest) the day off on Thursday as they face the Washington Nationals.
Swanson is getting a routine day off as he has played in every game so far this season. Jace Peterson will fill in at short and bat seventh versus the Nats and Stephen Strasburg.
Swanson has gotten off to a slow start. He is batting .131/.159/.197 with one home run, three RBI's and two runs scored in 63 plate appearances this season.
- Logan Forsythe starting for Dodgers versus Twins July 26th, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal batting seventh on Wednesday for Dodgers July 26th, 2017
- Marlins' Tyler Moore sitting out Wednesday July 26th, 2017
- A.J Ellis not in Marlins' Wednesday lineup July 26th, 2017
- Tomas Telis starting at first base Wednesday for Miami July 26th, 2017
- Avisail Garcia (thumb) placed on White Sox' disabled list July 26th, 2017
- Brave recall Aaron Blair for Wednesday start July 26th, 2017
- Nick Markakis not in Wednesday's lineup for Atlanta July 26th, 2017
- Kurt Suzuki back on Braves' bench July 26th, 2017
- Atlanta's Matt Adams sitting out Wednesday's game July 26th, 2017
- Dansby Swanson starting on Wednesday for Atlanta July 26th, 2017
- Braves' Sean Rodriguez starting in right on Wednesday July 26th, 2017