Blue Jays activate Roberto Osuna from disabled list
Toronto Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna is now active after being removed from the 10-day disabled list.
Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said Osuna won't need any time to reclaim closing duties, so look for the 22-year-old right-hander to make his season debut as soon as tonight versus the Milwaukee Brewers.
Osuna is projected to record 34 saves this season while twirling a 3.26 ERA, 0.93 WHIP and 28.4 strikeout percentage across 69 innings, according to numberFire's models.
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes (hip) starting at first base in rehab game Wednesday July 18th, 2018
- Rays' Wilson Ramos (hamstring) will start the second half of the season on the DL July 17th, 2018
- Nationals' Stephen Strasburg (shoulder) returning on Friday July 17th, 2018
- Manny Machado going through medicals for trade from Baltimore July 17th, 2018
- Gleyber Torres (hip) could return to Yankees on July 23 July 16th, 2018
- Mookie Betts to lead off for American League on Tuesday July 16th, 2018
- Phillies interested in Toronto's J.A. Happ July 17th, 2018
- Dwight Smith Jr. starting for Toronto on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Kevin Pillar not in Blue Jays' lineup on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Devon Travis starting on Sunday for Toronto July 15th, 2018
- Russell Martin back in Blue Jays' lineup on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. sitting on Sunday for Toronto July 15th, 2018