Corey Seager and Adrian Gonzalez sitting as Dodgers face a lefty on Friday
Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop Corey Seager and first baseman Adrian Gonzalez are not in the Dodgers' lineup Friday.
L.A. is facing a left-hander in Kyle Freeland on Friday, but the shortened spring for Seager is also contributing to the day off. Gonzalez will more likely sit when a southpaw is on the hill like on Friday. Enrique Hernandez is at short with Scott Van Slyke manning first base on Friday.
Seager has continued his strong play from 2016 as he has gone 5-for-16 with 2 doubles, 1 homerun, 5 RBI's, and 2 runs scored in his first 4 games of 2017.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Clayton Kershaw gives up back-to-back homers in relief as Dodgers are eliminated October 10th, 2019
- Dodgers' Enrique Hernandez in left field on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Gavin Lux heads to the Dodgers' bench on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Will Smith catching for the Dodgers in Monday's Game 4 October 7th, 2019
- Dodgers' Matt Beaty starting in NLDS Game 4 Monday October 7th, 2019
- A.J. Pollock sitting for the Dodgers Monday in NLDS Game 4 October 7th, 2019