Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet
Colorado Rockies outfielder David Dahl has not been cleared to hit yet after an MRI last Friday showed that his injured rib was still healing.
Dahl was hoping to be further along the healing process, but without the clearance to take swings, the outfielder will likely not take part in any spring training games. He is still about 10 days away from being able to participate in any baseball activities. He will start the season on the disabled list with Gerardo Parra manning left field for Colorado.
Dahl is projected to hit .273 across 513 plate appearances this season while mashing 18 taters with 60 RBI's and 15 stolen bases.
- Twins' Miguel Sano (hamstring) on track to return Friday May 21st, 2018
- Alex Reyes (elbow) will join Cardinals' rotation when ready to return May 21st, 2018
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw will throw simulated game on Saturday May 21st, 2018
- Zach Davies (shoulder) to start on Thursday for Milwaukee May 21st, 2018
- Brent Suter to make another start for the Brewers on Wednesday May 21st, 2018
- Rangers' Adrian Beltre (hamstring) progressing, remains weeks away from return May 21st, 2018
- Ian Desmond moves back down in Rockies' lineup on Monday May 21st, 2018
- Chris Iannetta not in Rockies' lineup for Monday's series opener May 21st, 2018
- Carlos Gonzalez returns to Rockies' bench on Monday night May 21st, 2018
- David Dahl starting on Monday for Colorado May 21st, 2018
- Tony Wolters starting for Colorado on Monday May 21st, 2018
- Noel Cuevas on Rockies' bench versus Dodgers May 21st, 2018