Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet
Colorado Rockies outfielder David Dahl has not been cleared to hit yet after an MRI last Friday showed that his injured rib was still healing.
Dahl was hoping to be further along the healing process, but without the clearance to take swings, the outfielder will likely not take part in any spring training games. He is still about 10 days away from being able to participate in any baseball activities. He will start the season on the disabled list with Gerardo Parra manning left field for Colorado.
Dahl is projected to hit .273 across 513 plate appearances this season while mashing 18 taters with 60 RBI's and 15 stolen bases.
- Blue Jays' Josh Donaldson expects to become free agent following 2018 season February 19th, 2018
- Toronto's Troy Tulowitzki (heel) unsure if he'll be ready for Opening Day February 19th, 2018
- Red Sox still 'open' to signing J.D. Martinez February 19th, 2018
- Reds' outfield will be 'rotational unless performance dictates otherwise' February 19th, 2018
- Report: Chris Tillman returning to Orioles February 19th, 2018
- Blue Jays' Teoscar Hernandez could start season in minors February 19th, 2018
- Rockies' Ian Desmond says he'll play mostly left field in 2018 February 18th, 2018
- Rockies' Gerardo Parra (hands) undergoes surgery to remove hamate bone February 16th, 2018
- Charlie Blackmon may be moved to middle of Rockies' order this season February 14th, 2018
- Rockies' Ian Desmond on the bench for Wild Card meeting with the Diamondbacks October 4th, 2017
- Raimel Tapia out of the Rockies' lineup for the National League Wild Card Game October 4th, 2017
- Mark Reynolds hitting seventh in Rockies' Wild Card lineup October 4th, 2017