Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet
Colorado Rockies outfielder David Dahl has not been cleared to hit yet after an MRI last Friday showed that his injured rib was still healing.
Dahl was hoping to be further along the healing process, but without the clearance to take swings, the outfielder will likely not take part in any spring training games. He is still about 10 days away from being able to participate in any baseball activities. He will start the season on the disabled list with Gerardo Parra manning left field for Colorado.
Dahl is projected to hit .273 across 513 plate appearances this season while mashing 18 taters with 60 RBI's and 15 stolen bases.
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Rafael Devers starting at third base on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Eduardo Nunez will not start in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- David Freese starting for Los Angeles in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Tony Wolters starting for Colorado in Game 3 on Sunday October 7th, 2018
- Matt Holliday in Colorado's Game 3 lineup against Milwaukee October 7th, 2018
- Gerardo Parra not in Rockies' lineup in Game 3 October 7th, 2018
- Chris Iannetta not in lineup for Rockies in Game 3 October 7th, 2018
- David Dahl on Rockies' bench Friday for Game 2 October 5th, 2018
- Gerardo Parra starting for Rockies versus Brewers in Game 2 October 5th, 2018