Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet
Colorado Rockies outfielder David Dahl has not been cleared to hit yet after an MRI last Friday showed that his injured rib was still healing.
Dahl was hoping to be further along the healing process, but without the clearance to take swings, the outfielder will likely not take part in any spring training games. He is still about 10 days away from being able to participate in any baseball activities. He will start the season on the disabled list with Gerardo Parra manning left field for Colorado.
Dahl is projected to hit .273 across 513 plate appearances this season while mashing 18 taters with 60 RBI's and 15 stolen bases.
- Arizona pitcher Shelby Miller leaves start with forearm tightness April 23rd, 2017
- Marcus Stroman goes the distance in Blue Jays' win April 23rd, 2017
- White Sox get a strong outing from Derek Holland on Sunday April 23rd, 2017
- Andrew Benintendi racks up 5 hits as the Red Sox top O's April 23rd, 2017
- Ken Giles earns his fifth save of the year for Houston April 23rd, 2017
- Jose Altuve goes 3-for-5 with a homer in Astros' win April 23rd, 2017
- Kyle Freeland shuts down Giants over seven frames for Rockies April 23rd, 2017
- Rockies' Ian Desmond (hand) nearing rehab assignment April 21st, 2017
- Carlos Gonzalez forced out of Rockies' contest with bruised right hand April 20th, 2017
- Rockies win behind Tyler Chatwood's complete-game shutout April 16th, 2017
- Rockies place Jon Gray (toe) on the 10-day disabled list April 14th, 2017
- Rockies' Jon Gray (toe) undergoes X-rays April 14th, 2017