Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet
Colorado Rockies outfielder David Dahl has not been cleared to hit yet after an MRI last Friday showed that his injured rib was still healing.
Dahl was hoping to be further along the healing process, but without the clearance to take swings, the outfielder will likely not take part in any spring training games. He is still about 10 days away from being able to participate in any baseball activities. He will start the season on the disabled list with Gerardo Parra manning left field for Colorado.
Dahl is projected to hit .273 across 513 plate appearances this season while mashing 18 taters with 60 RBI's and 15 stolen bases.
- Twins choose Ervin Santana to start Opening Day March 28th, 2017
- Dodgers to have Julio Urias open 2017 in minors March 28th, 2017
- Padres sending Jhoulys Chacin to the mound for opener March 28th, 2017
- White Sox's Carlos Rodon (biceps) doesn't have structural damage March 28th, 2017
- Rays improve outfield by acquiring Peter Bourjos from White Sox March 28th, 2017
- Michael Brantley (shoulder) ramping things up for Indians March 28th, 2017
- Rockies' Jon Gray departs outing with foot soreness March 24th, 2017
- Rockies sending Jeff Hoffman to Triple-A Albuquerque March 23rd, 2017
- Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet March 20th, 2017
- Rockies plan on Ian Desmond (hand) returning next month March 16th, 2017
- Rockies without Tom Murphy 4-6 weeks due to forearm fracture March 14th, 2017
- Ian Desmond (hand) could be back for Rockies by end of April March 14th, 2017