Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet
Colorado Rockies outfielder David Dahl has not been cleared to hit yet after an MRI last Friday showed that his injured rib was still healing.
Dahl was hoping to be further along the healing process, but without the clearance to take swings, the outfielder will likely not take part in any spring training games. He is still about 10 days away from being able to participate in any baseball activities. He will start the season on the disabled list with Gerardo Parra manning left field for Colorado.
Dahl is projected to hit .273 across 513 plate appearances this season while mashing 18 taters with 60 RBI's and 15 stolen bases.
- James Paxton set to start on Wednesday for Mariners May 27th, 2017
- Wil Myers is not in Padres' Saturday lineup May 27th, 2017
- Daniel Murphy is still out of Nationals' Saturday lineup May 27th, 2017
- J.D. Martinez is not in Tigers' lineup for first game of doubleheader May 27th, 2017
- White Sox officially sign Luis Robert for $26 million May 27th, 2017
- Tigers place Ian Kinsler (hamstring) on disabled list May 27th, 2017
- Rockies' Jon Gray (foot) hoping to throw a bullpen session this weekend May 26th, 2017
- Rockies' Tom Murphy (wrist) nearing rehab assignment May 26th, 2017
- Rockies resting DJ LeMahieu versus Philadelphia May 25th, 2017
- Rockies' Tyler Chatwood goes seven strong in Wednesday's win May 25th, 2017
- Carlos Gonzales has a big day in Rockies' rout of the Phillies May 25th, 2017
- Rockies have Trevor Story (shoulder) back in the lineup Wednesday May 24th, 2017