Tigers' J.D. Martinez (foot) scheduled for CT scan on Friday
Detroit Tigers outfielder J.D. Martinez (foot) will undergo a stress CT scan while visiting Dr. Robert Anderson in Charlotte on Friday.
An update won't be provided until the end of the week, but Martinez is likely facing an extended absence. Keep that in mind if your fantasy draft is in the next few days.
Martinez slashed .307/.373/.535 with a .908 OPS across 517 plate appearances last season while turning in 22 taters and 68 RBI's.
- Collin McHugh (arm) will likely open year on Houston's disabled list March 24th, 2017
- Dallas Keuchel named Astros' Opening Day starter March 24th, 2017
- Jose Berrios not expected to make Twins' Opening Day rotation March 24th, 2017
- Pirates' Jung Ho Kang denied work visa March 24th, 2017
- Rays continue to have interest in Derek Norris March 24th, 2017
- Chris Archer to start Opening Day for Tampa Bay March 23rd, 2017
- Tigers' Miguel Cabrera (back) unsure of his status for Opening Day March 23rd, 2017
- Tigers' J.D. Martinez (foot) scheduled for CT scan on Friday March 20th, 2017
- Tigers sending J.D. Martinez (foot) for an MRI on Sunday March 19th, 2017
- Dodgers inquired about Tigers' Justin Verlander this offseason February 24th, 2017
- Yankees, Red Sox, Astros emerging as top candidates for Calos Beltran November 22nd, 2016
- Giants, Tigers discussing J.D. Martinez trade November 15th, 2016