Red Sox's David Price getting elbow looked at Monday
Boston Red Sox starting pitcher David Price (elbow) has a checkup with a team doctor on Monday.
Price could potentially be cleared to increase the intensity level of his throwing workouts, which would provide the Red Sox a clearer sense of when their 31-year-old southpaw can make his 2017 debut. He's not expected to be out for long.
Without yet accounting for the missed time, numberFire's algorithms project Price to go 14-10 while recording a 3.41 ERA, 1.16 WHIP and 24.7 strikeout percentage across 214 innings in 2017. He's our 12th-ranked fantasy pitcher overall for the upcoming campaign.
- Nationals place Adam Eaton on disabled list with knee strain April 29th, 2017
- Cardinals and Reds postponed on Saturday April 29th, 2017
- Giants confirm Grade 2 sprain for Madison Bumgarner April 28th, 2017
- Junior Guerra (calf) resumes mound work for Brewers April 28th, 2017
- Dodgers' Adrian Gonzalez still dealing with tendinitis in his forearm April 28th, 2017
- Dee Gordon getting a breather as Marlins face the Pirates April 28th, 2017
- Red Sox drop Dustin Pedroia to sixth versus the Cubs April 28th, 2017
- Red Sox welcome back Dustin Pedroia (knee, ankle) on Thursday April 27th, 2017
- Dustin Pedroia (knee, ankle) out of the Red Sox lineup against the Yankees April 26th, 2017
- Boston to have David Price (elbow) face hitters Saturday April 25th, 2017
- Red Sox could have Dustin Pedroia (knee, ankle) back on Wednesday April 25th, 2017
- Red Sox versus Yankees postponed on Tuesday April 25th, 2017