Red Sox's David Price getting elbow looked at Monday
Boston Red Sox starting pitcher David Price (elbow) has a checkup with a team doctor on Monday.
Price could potentially be cleared to increase the intensity level of his throwing workouts, which would provide the Red Sox a clearer sense of when their 31-year-old southpaw can make his 2017 debut. He's not expected to be out for long.
Without yet accounting for the missed time, numberFire's algorithms project Price to go 14-10 while recording a 3.41 ERA, 1.16 WHIP and 24.7 strikeout percentage across 214 innings in 2017. He's our 12th-ranked fantasy pitcher overall for the upcoming campaign.
- Rays sign Carlos Gomez to one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Steven Souza sent to Diamondbacks in three-team deal February 21st, 2018
- Yankees land Brandon Drury from Diamondbacks in three-team trade February 21st, 2018
- Orioles agree to terms with Colby Rasmus February 21st, 2018
- Astros prospect Forrest Whitley suspended for violating drug program February 21st, 2018
- Yuli Gurriel will move around infield this season for Astros February 21st, 2018
- Alex Cora: Hanley Ramirez is Red Sox' number-three hitter February 20th, 2018
- Boston unlikely to trade Jackie Bradley following J.D. Martinez signing February 20th, 2018
- Red Sox ink J.D. Martinez to five-year, $110 million deal February 20th, 2018
- Red Sox still 'open' to signing J.D. Martinez February 19th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez passes Red Sox physical, officially under contract February 18th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018