Red Sox's David Price getting elbow looked at Monday
Boston Red Sox starting pitcher David Price (elbow) has a checkup with a team doctor on Monday.
Price could potentially be cleared to increase the intensity level of his throwing workouts, which would provide the Red Sox a clearer sense of when their 31-year-old southpaw can make his 2017 debut. He's not expected to be out for long.
Without yet accounting for the missed time, numberFire's algorithms project Price to go 14-10 while recording a 3.41 ERA, 1.16 WHIP and 24.7 strikeout percentage across 214 innings in 2017. He's our 12th-ranked fantasy pitcher overall for the upcoming campaign.
- Padres acquire Chase Headley and Bryan Mitchell in trade with Yankees December 12th, 2017
- Marlins will receive Starlin Castro, prospects in Giancarlo Stanton deal December 9th, 2017
- Deal reportedly in place to send Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton to Yankees December 9th, 2017
- Shohei Ohtani signs with the Los Angeles Angels December 8th, 2017
- Mariners acquire Dee Gordon from Marlins for prospects December 7th, 2017
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Red Sox' Dustin Pedroia underwent knee surgery on Wednesday October 25th, 2017
- Red Sox' Hanley Ramirez undergoes arthroscopy and debridement on left shoulder October 17th, 2017
- Red Sox' Eduardo Rodriguez out for six months following knee surgery October 17th, 2017
- Red Sox fire manager John Farrell October 11th, 2017
- Boston's Mitch Moreland played through toe and knee injuries during ALDS October 10th, 2017
- Sandy Leon not in Boston's ALDS Game 4 lineup October 9th, 2017