Red Sox's David Price getting elbow looked at Monday
Boston Red Sox starting pitcher David Price (elbow) has a checkup with a team doctor on Monday.
Price could potentially be cleared to increase the intensity level of his throwing workouts, which would provide the Red Sox a clearer sense of when their 31-year-old southpaw can make his 2017 debut. He's not expected to be out for long.
Without yet accounting for the missed time, numberFire's algorithms project Price to go 14-10 while recording a 3.41 ERA, 1.16 WHIP and 24.7 strikeout percentage across 214 innings in 2017. He's our 12th-ranked fantasy pitcher overall for the upcoming campaign.
- Mariners' Nelson Cruz dealing with lingering ankle pain April 20th, 2018
- Jeff Samardzija (pec) making his 2018 debut for the Giants on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Reds' Scott Schebler (elbow) activated off the DL on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Hunter Pence (thumb) placed on the 10-day DL by San Francisco April 20th, 2018
- Matt Joyce heads to the bench for Oakland against Boston April 20th, 2018
- Chad Pinder is in the Oakland lineup on Friday night April 20th, 2018
- Jackie Bradley Jr. starting in centerfield for Boston on Friday April 20th, 2018
- J.D. Martinez is not in the Red Sox starting lineup versus A's April 20th, 2018
- Jackie Bradley on Boston's bench in Thursday's series finale April 19th, 2018
- Andrew Benintendi returns to lineup as Red Sox close series with Angels April 19th, 2018
- Tzu-Wei Lin batting ninth for Red Sox on Wednesday night April 18th, 2018
- Sandy Leon starting behind the plate for the Red Sox on Wednesday night April 18th, 2018