Red Sox's David Price getting elbow looked at Monday
Boston Red Sox starting pitcher David Price (elbow) has a checkup with a team doctor on Monday.
Price could potentially be cleared to increase the intensity level of his throwing workouts, which would provide the Red Sox a clearer sense of when their 31-year-old southpaw can make his 2017 debut. He's not expected to be out for long.
Without yet accounting for the missed time, numberFire's algorithms project Price to go 14-10 while recording a 3.41 ERA, 1.16 WHIP and 24.7 strikeout percentage across 214 innings in 2017. He's our 12th-ranked fantasy pitcher overall for the upcoming campaign.
- Braves to start Matt Kemp (hamstring) in left field when available August 16th, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal out of Dodgers' lineup against White Sox August 16th, 2017
- Avisail Garcia drops to fifth in White Sox' lineup on Wednesday August 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger not starting for Dodgers on Wednesday night August 16th, 2017
- Nick Delmonico is batting cleanup Wednesday for Chicago August 16th, 2017
- Enrique Hernandez starting, batting cleanup on Wednesday for Dodgers August 16th, 2017
- Christian Vazquez back in the Red Sox' lineup on Wednesday August 16th, 2017
- Brock Holt out of lineup as Boston battles Cardinals August 15th, 2017
- Mitch Moreland batting seventh for Red Sox on Tuesday August 15th, 2017
- Hanley Ramirez in at designated hitter on Tuesday for Red Sox August 15th, 2017
- Sandy Leon in at catcher for Red Sox versus St. Louis August 15th, 2017
- Christian Vazquez not starting on Tuesday for Boston August 15th, 2017