Red Sox's David Price getting elbow looked at Monday
Boston Red Sox starting pitcher David Price (elbow) has a checkup with a team doctor on Monday.
Price could potentially be cleared to increase the intensity level of his throwing workouts, which would provide the Red Sox a clearer sense of when their 31-year-old southpaw can make his 2017 debut. He's not expected to be out for long.
Without yet accounting for the missed time, numberFire's algorithms project Price to go 14-10 while recording a 3.41 ERA, 1.16 WHIP and 24.7 strikeout percentage across 214 innings in 2017. He's our 12th-ranked fantasy pitcher overall for the upcoming campaign.
- Eric Fryer pulled from Cardinals' lineup Sunday night June 25th, 2017
- Yadier Molina is a late addition to Cardinals' lineup June 25th, 2017
- Cardinals' Aledmys Diaz batting fifth on Sunday June 25th, 2017
- Jedd Gyorko gets Sunday off for Cardinals June 25th, 2017
- Stephen Piscotty in for Cardinals on Sunday June 25th, 2017
- Jose Martinez out of Sunday's lineup for St. Louis June 25th, 2017
- Christian Vazquez is back in the lineup Saturday in Boston June 24th, 2017
- Josh Rutledge scratched from the Red Sox lineup on Friday June 23rd, 2017
- Dustin Pedroia (ribs) a late-addition to Red Sox lineup June 23rd, 2017
- Hanley Ramirez (shoulder) is back in the Red Sox lineup Friday June 23rd, 2017
- Boston's Sandy Leon starting at catcher versus the Angels June 23rd, 2017
- Christian Vazquez is not in Boston's lineup Friday June 23rd, 2017