Blue Jays' Devon Travis (knee) should be near 100 percent by Opening Day
Toronto Blue Jays second baseman Devon Travis (knee) is aiming to make his Grapefruit League debut later this week.
Travis received arthroscopic surgery on his right knee in mid-November, so the Blue Jays have been taking things easy in preparation for the 2017 campaign. Assuming he's cleared for Grapefruit League play as expected, Travis should be close to full strength by Opening Day.
numberFire's models currently project Travis to hit .280 across 542 plate appearances this season while recording 16 home runs and 63 RBI's. He slashed .300/.332/.454 with 11 home runs and 50 RBI's across 432 plate appearances in 2016.
- Martin Maldonado is starting at catcher for the Angels September 24th, 2017
- George Springer leading off for Houston Sunday night September 24th, 2017
- Jose Altuve is back in the lineup for the Astros September 24th, 2017
- Astros' Brian McCann is batting ninth on Sunday September 24th, 2017
- Josh Reddick is in the Astros' Sunday lineup September 24th, 2017
- Marwin Gonzalez is on the bench for Houston September 24th, 2017
- Russell Martin starting behind the plate for Toronto on Sunday September 24th, 2017
- Russell Martin not in Saturday's lineup for Blue Jays September 23rd, 2017
- Rafael Lopez starting for Blue Jays on Saturday September 23rd, 2017
- Miguel Montero absent from Blue Jays' Saturday lineup September 23rd, 2017
- Kendrys Morales starting for Blue Jays on Saturday September 23rd, 2017
- Ryan Goins is in the Blue Jays' lineup on Friday September 22nd, 2017