Rangers' Tyson Ross will face live hitters on Wednesday
Texas Rangers pitcher Tyson Ross (thoracic outlet surgery) will throw a live batting practice session on Wednesday.
It's Ross's first time facing live hitters since undergoing thoracic outlet surgery in October. He has yet to have any setbacks but the Rangers still say he has a ways to go. They expect Ross to join their rotation sometime in the first half of the season.
Our models project Ross to post a 3.92 ERA and 1.33 WHIP with 103 strikeouts across 122.2 innings pitched in 2017.
- Sandy Leon sitting for Red Sox against Rays May 23rd, 2018
- Christian Vazquez catching for Boston on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Rays' Jesus Sucre starting against Boston May 23rd, 2018
- Wilson Ramos (hand) out of Rays' lineup on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Mallex Smith sitting for Rays on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Denard Span returns to Rays' lineup versus Red Sox May 23rd, 2018
- Cory Spangenberg out of the Padres' lineup on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Manuel Margot starting for Padres on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Padres' Franmil Reyes out of the lineup on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Christian Villanueva in the Padres' lineup on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Padres-Nationals will start at 7:15 PM ET on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- The start of the Padres-Nationals game on Tuesday is being delayed May 22nd, 2018