Rangers' Tyson Ross will face live hitters on Wednesday
Texas Rangers pitcher Tyson Ross (thoracic outlet surgery) will throw a live batting practice session on Wednesday.
It's Ross's first time facing live hitters since undergoing thoracic outlet surgery in October. He has yet to have any setbacks but the Rangers still say he has a ways to go. They expect Ross to join their rotation sometime in the first half of the season.
Our models project Ross to post a 3.92 ERA and 1.33 WHIP with 103 strikeouts across 122.2 innings pitched in 2017.
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates January 15th, 2018
- Ryan Rua starting at first base Sunday in Texas October 1st, 2017
- Adrian Beltre back in Rangers' lineup for season finale October 1st, 2017
- Joey Gallo is out Sunday in Texas October 1st, 2017
- Rangers' Jared Hoying is starting in right field on Saturday September 30th, 2017
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun is batting second on Saturday September 30th, 2017
- Shin-Soo Choo is out of the lineup on Saturday September 30th, 2017