Boston's Tyler Thornburg (arm) scheduled for another bullpen session
Boston Red Sox reliever Tyler Thornburg (arm) is scheduled to throw another bullpen session Saturday.
Saturday's session will be a little more demanding after Thornburg got through Wednesday's workout pain-free. The 28-year-old right-hander has been dealing with the dead arm since the beginning of the month, but Boston's new setup man seems like he's going to be ready to open the year.
numberFire's algorithms project Thornburg to record a 3.71 ERA, 1.12 WHIP and 27.6 strikeout percentage across 58 1/3 innings this upcoming season.
- Franklin Gutierrez in left field for Los Angeles June 22nd, 2017
- Joc Pederson on Dodgers' bench on Thursday June 22nd, 2017
- Dodgers starting Enrique Hernandez on Thursday June 22nd, 2017
- Corey Seager out of lineup for Dodgers on Thursday June 22nd, 2017
- Mets' T.J. Rivera heads back to the bench on Thursday June 22nd, 2017
- Dodgers' Chase Utley out of lineup on Thursday June 22nd, 2017
- Boston's Hanley Ramirez still suffering from shoulder discomfort June 21st, 2017
- Chris Young down to fifth in the Red Sox' batting order June 21st, 2017
- Christian Vazquez in the starting lineup for Boston June 21st, 2017
- Boston's Mitch Moreland returns to the lineup Wednesday June 21st, 2017
- Hanley Ramirez not in the lineup for Boston against the Royals June 21st, 2017
- Andrew Benintendi back in the Red Sox' lineup on Wednesday June 21st, 2017