Boston's Tyler Thornburg (arm) scheduled for another bullpen session
Boston Red Sox reliever Tyler Thornburg (arm) is scheduled to throw another bullpen session Saturday.
Saturday's session will be a little more demanding after Thornburg got through Wednesday's workout pain-free. The 28-year-old right-hander has been dealing with the dead arm since the beginning of the month, but Boston's new setup man seems like he's going to be ready to open the year.
numberFire's algorithms project Thornburg to record a 3.71 ERA, 1.12 WHIP and 27.6 strikeout percentage across 58 1/3 innings this upcoming season.
- Dodgers sticking Cody Bellinger at top of order on Wednesday night April 26th, 2017
- Adrian Beltre (calf) not expected to be back in May April 26th, 2017
- Giants place Denard Span (shoulder) on disabled list April 26th, 2017
- Koda Glover lands on Nationals' disabled list with hip injury April 26th, 2017
- Gary Sanchez (biceps) throwing, taking batting practice for Yankees April 26th, 2017
- Yankees' Didi Gregorius (shoulder) could make season debut Friday April 26th, 2017
- Dustin Pedroia (knee, ankle) out of the Red Sox lineup against the Yankees April 26th, 2017
- Boston to have David Price (elbow) face hitters Saturday April 25th, 2017
- Red Sox could have Dustin Pedroia (knee, ankle) back on Wednesday April 25th, 2017
- Red Sox versus Yankees postponed on Tuesday April 25th, 2017
- Red Sox place Pablo Sandoval (knee) on disabled list April 25th, 2017
- Boston's Pablo Sandoval (knee) scheduled for MRI on Monday April 24th, 2017