Boston's Tyler Thornburg (arm) scheduled for another bullpen session
Boston Red Sox reliever Tyler Thornburg (arm) is scheduled to throw another bullpen session Saturday.
Saturday's session will be a little more demanding after Thornburg got through Wednesday's workout pain-free. The 28-year-old right-hander has been dealing with the dead arm since the beginning of the month, but Boston's new setup man seems like he's going to be ready to open the year.
numberFire's algorithms project Thornburg to record a 3.71 ERA, 1.12 WHIP and 27.6 strikeout percentage across 58 1/3 innings this upcoming season.
- David Freese tossed from Pirates' game on Monday May 22nd, 2017
- Indians will have Corey Kluber (back) make rehab start Thursday May 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland's Carlos Carrasco (pectoral) cleared to start on Tuesday May 22nd, 2017
- Randall Delgado confirmed as Wednesday's starter for D-Backs May 22nd, 2017
- Carlos Rodon (biceps) throws simulated game for White Sox May 22nd, 2017
- Giants say Hunter Pence (hamstring) still a week away from return May 22nd, 2017
- Red Sox rule out Hanley Ramirez for next two games May 16th, 2017
- Red Sox pitcher Drew Pomeranz's (triceps) MRI comes back clean May 15th, 2017
- Boston's Drew Pomeranz (triceps) expects to make his next scheduled start May 15th, 2017
- Red Sox pull Drew Pomeranz with triceps tightness May 14th, 2017
- Red Sox still without Hanley Ramirez (trapezius) in series opener May 12th, 2017
- Eduardo Rodriguez goes six strong in Red Sox win May 11th, 2017