Padres' Alex Dickerson out 3-4 weeks due to disc protrusion
San Diego Padres outfielder Alex Dickerson has been diagnosed with a disc protrusion in his back and will be sidelined for the next 3-4 weeks.
This will keep Dickerson out for the first couple weeks of the regular season. Expect the Padres to use a platoon of Travis Jankowski and Jabari Blash while Dickerson is on the shelf.
numberFire's metrics project Dickerson to post a .257 batting average with 11 home runs and 48 RBI's across 408 plate appearances in 2017.
- Michael Conforto not in Mets' lineup versus San Diego July 25th, 2017
- T.J. Rivera starting at second base Tuesday for Mets July 25th, 2017
- Zack Granite batting second for Twins on Tuesday July 25th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson starting on Tuesday for Mets July 25th, 2017
- Wilmer Flores not in Mets' Tuesday lineup July 25th, 2017
- Logan Forsythe not in the Dodgers' lineup on Tuesday July 25th, 2017
- Kyle Lloyd will make his MLB debut Tuesday for San Diego July 25th, 2017
- Luis Torrens is out of the Padres' Tuesday lineup July 25th, 2017
- Padres' Hector Sanchez batting cleanup and catching on Tuesday July 25th, 2017
- Allen Cordoba starting at shortstop for San Diego July 25th, 2017
- Jhoulys Chacin (back) scratched from Padres' lineup on Tuesday July 25th, 2017
- Padres leaving their options open for ninth-inning duties July 25th, 2017