Padres' Alex Dickerson out 3-4 weeks due to disc protrusion
San Diego Padres outfielder Alex Dickerson has been diagnosed with a disc protrusion in his back and will be sidelined for the next 3-4 weeks.
This will keep Dickerson out for the first couple weeks of the regular season. Expect the Padres to use a platoon of Travis Jankowski and Jabari Blash while Dickerson is on the shelf.
numberFire's metrics project Dickerson to post a .257 batting average with 11 home runs and 48 RBI's across 408 plate appearances in 2017.
- Dodgers sticking Cody Bellinger at top of order on Wednesday night April 26th, 2017
- Adrian Beltre (calf) not expected to be back in May April 26th, 2017
- Giants place Denard Span (shoulder) on disabled list April 26th, 2017
- Koda Glover lands on Nationals' disabled list with hip injury April 26th, 2017
- Gary Sanchez (biceps) throwing, taking batting practice for Yankees April 26th, 2017
- Yankees' Didi Gregorius (shoulder) could make season debut Friday April 26th, 2017
- Ryan Schimpf not starting Tuesday for Padres April 25th, 2017
- Padres move Travis Jankowski down to ninth in order against Atlanta April 17th, 2017
- Wil Myers becomes the second Padre to hit for a cycle April 11th, 2017
- Manuel Margot powers the Padres to victory over the Giants April 7th, 2017
- Padres' Carter Capps (elbow) works simulated inning April 4th, 2017
- Padres put Manny Margot at top of order for the season opener April 3rd, 2017