Padres' Alex Dickerson out 3-4 weeks due to disc protrusion
San Diego Padres outfielder Alex Dickerson has been diagnosed with a disc protrusion in his back and will be sidelined for the next 3-4 weeks.
This will keep Dickerson out for the first couple weeks of the regular season. Expect the Padres to use a platoon of Travis Jankowski and Jabari Blash while Dickerson is on the shelf.
numberFire's metrics project Dickerson to post a .257 batting average with 11 home runs and 48 RBI's across 408 plate appearances in 2017.
- Rangers agree to a $49.5M extension with Rougned Odor March 25th, 2017
- Indians and Jose Ramirez agree to $26M extension March 25th, 2017
- Rockies' Jon Gray departs outing with foot soreness March 24th, 2017
- Tigers' J.D. Martinez diagnosed with Lisfranc sprain in right foot March 24th, 2017
- Marlins calling upon Edinson Volquez for opener March 24th, 2017
- Will Smith opts for Tommy John surgery on elbow March 24th, 2017
- Padres' Alex Dickerson out 3-4 weeks due to disc protrusion March 16th, 2017
- Padres' Alex Dickerson (back) scheduled to meet with spine specialist March 15th, 2017
- Multiple teams interested in free agent reliever Eric Gagne March 12th, 2017
- Padres agree to one-year deal with Jered Weaver February 18th, 2017
- Padres' Hunter Renfroe goes yard and drives in four in win over Dodgers September 29th, 2016
- Hunter Renfroe drives in seven in Dodgers' win September 28th, 2016