Padres' Alex Dickerson out 3-4 weeks due to disc protrusion
San Diego Padres outfielder Alex Dickerson has been diagnosed with a disc protrusion in his back and will be sidelined for the next 3-4 weeks.
This will keep Dickerson out for the first couple weeks of the regular season. Expect the Padres to use a platoon of Travis Jankowski and Jabari Blash while Dickerson is on the shelf.
numberFire's metrics project Dickerson to post a .257 batting average with 11 home runs and 48 RBI's across 408 plate appearances in 2017.
- Franklin Gutierrez in left field for Los Angeles June 22nd, 2017
- Joc Pederson on Dodgers' bench on Thursday June 22nd, 2017
- Dodgers starting Enrique Hernandez on Thursday June 22nd, 2017
- Corey Seager out of lineup for Dodgers on Thursday June 22nd, 2017
- Mets' T.J. Rivera heads back to the bench on Thursday June 22nd, 2017
- Dodgers' Chase Utley out of lineup on Thursday June 22nd, 2017
- Matt Szczur starting in left field as Padres play in Chicago June 21st, 2017
- Erick Aybar is in Padres' Wednesday lineup June 21st, 2017
- Padres' Cory Spangengerg hitting fifth Wednesday June 21st, 2017
- Jose Pirela is at second base Wednesday as Padres play Cubs June 21st, 2017
- Padres' Yangervis Solarte scratched Tuesday with oblique strain June 20th, 2017
- Cory Spangenberg back in the Padres' lineup against the Cubs June 20th, 2017