Padres' Alex Dickerson (back) scheduled to meet with spine specialist
San Diego Padres outfielder Alex Dickerson (back) will see a spine specialist, manager Andy Green said Wednesday.
Dickerson recently suffered a setback in regards to his back injury and it continues to seem increasingly unlikely that he's ready for Opening Day. The Padres are hopeful an alternative opinion will help further along Dickerson's recovery.
Across an expected 408 plate appearances in 2017, numberFire's metrics project Dickerson to post a .257 batting average with 11 home runs and 48 RBI's.
- Rangers agree to a $49.5M extension with Rougned Odor March 25th, 2017
- Indians and Jose Ramirez agree to $26M extension March 25th, 2017
- Rockies' Jon Gray departs outing with foot soreness March 24th, 2017
- Tigers' J.D. Martinez diagnosed with Lisfranc sprain in right foot March 24th, 2017
- Marlins calling upon Edinson Volquez for opener March 24th, 2017
- Will Smith opts for Tommy John surgery on elbow March 24th, 2017
- Padres' Alex Dickerson out 3-4 weeks due to disc protrusion March 16th, 2017
- Padres' Alex Dickerson (back) scheduled to meet with spine specialist March 15th, 2017
- Multiple teams interested in free agent reliever Eric Gagne March 12th, 2017
- Padres agree to one-year deal with Jered Weaver February 18th, 2017
- Padres' Hunter Renfroe goes yard and drives in four in win over Dodgers September 29th, 2016
- Hunter Renfroe drives in seven in Dodgers' win September 28th, 2016