Orioles' Chris Tillman (shoulder) will receive cortisone injection
Baltimore Orioles starting pitcher Chris Tillman (shoulder) will receive a cortisone injection in his right shoulder.
Tillman was bothered during warmups for a recent bullpen session, so hopefully some treatment will do the trick. Look for him to start throwing again in about 2-3 days, but it remains to be seen when he'll be able to make his season debut for Baltimore. The 28-year-old right-hander posted a 3.77 ERA, 1.29 WHIP and 19.6 strikeout percentage over 172 innings last year.
numberFire's models project Tillman to go 11-9 in 2017 while twirling a 4.23 ERA, 1.33 WHIP and 17.1 strikeout percentage across 180 2/3 innings.
- Rays sign Carlos Gomez to one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Steven Souza sent to Diamondbacks in three-team deal February 21st, 2018
- Yankees land Brandon Drury from Diamondbacks in three-team trade February 21st, 2018
- Astros prospect Forrest Whitley suspended for violating drug program February 21st, 2018
- Yuli Gurriel will move around infield this season for Astros February 21st, 2018
- Marlins sign Cameron Maybin to one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Orioles agree to terms with Colby Rasmus February 21st, 2018
- Report: Chris Tillman returning to Orioles February 19th, 2018
- Orioles sign Andrew Cashner to a two-year, $16 million contract February 15th, 2018
- Manny Machado to start at shortstop for the Orioles in 2018 January 28th, 2018
- Orioles say Manny Machado is 'staying put for now' December 21st, 2017
- Orioles' Zach Britton ruptures Achilles Tuesday, expected to miss at least six months December 20th, 2017