Orioles' Chris Tillman (shoulder) will receive cortisone injection
Baltimore Orioles starting pitcher Chris Tillman (shoulder) will receive a cortisone injection in his right shoulder.
Tillman was bothered during warmups for a recent bullpen session, so hopefully some treatment will do the trick. Look for him to start throwing again in about 2-3 days, but it remains to be seen when he'll be able to make his season debut for Baltimore. The 28-year-old right-hander posted a 3.77 ERA, 1.29 WHIP and 19.6 strikeout percentage over 172 innings last year.
numberFire's models project Tillman to go 11-9 in 2017 while twirling a 4.23 ERA, 1.33 WHIP and 17.1 strikeout percentage across 180 2/3 innings.
- Mariners' Nelson Cruz dealing with lingering ankle pain April 20th, 2018
- Jeff Samardzija (pec) making his 2018 debut for the Giants on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Reds' Scott Schebler (elbow) activated off the DL on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Hunter Pence (thumb) placed on the 10-day DL by San Francisco April 20th, 2018
- Matt Joyce heads to the bench for Oakland against Boston April 20th, 2018
- Chad Pinder is in the Oakland lineup on Friday night April 20th, 2018
- Orioles' Zach Britton (heel) scheduled to throw off half-mound Friday April 19th, 2018
- Orioles' Engelb Vielma returns bench for Thursday's series finale April 19th, 2018
- Luis Sardinas starting for Orioles against Tigers April 19th, 2018
- Danny Valencia sitting on Orioles' bench versus Tigers April 19th, 2018
- Chance Sisco behind the plate for Baltimore in Thursday's matinée April 19th, 2018
- Caleb Joseph out of Orioles' lineup in Thursday's series finale April 19th, 2018