Orioles' Chris Tillman (shoulder) will receive cortisone injection
Baltimore Orioles starting pitcher Chris Tillman (shoulder) will receive a cortisone injection in his right shoulder.
Tillman was bothered during warmups for a recent bullpen session, so hopefully some treatment will do the trick. Look for him to start throwing again in about 2-3 days, but it remains to be seen when he'll be able to make his season debut for Baltimore. The 28-year-old right-hander posted a 3.77 ERA, 1.29 WHIP and 19.6 strikeout percentage over 172 innings last year.
numberFire's models project Tillman to go 11-9 in 2017 while twirling a 4.23 ERA, 1.33 WHIP and 17.1 strikeout percentage across 180 2/3 innings.
- Braves to start Matt Kemp (hamstring) in left field when available August 16th, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal out of Dodgers' lineup against White Sox August 16th, 2017
- Avisail Garcia drops to fifth in White Sox' lineup on Wednesday August 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger not starting for Dodgers on Wednesday night August 16th, 2017
- Nick Delmonico is batting cleanup Wednesday for Chicago August 16th, 2017
- Enrique Hernandez starting, batting cleanup on Wednesday for Dodgers August 16th, 2017
- Orioles' Craig Gentry in the lineup on Wednesday August 16th, 2017
- Caleb Joseph in the Orioles' starting lineup against Seattle August 16th, 2017
- Baltimore's Welington Castillo out on Wednesday August 16th, 2017
- Adam Jones out of the Orioles' lineup against the Mariners August 16th, 2017
- Joey Rickard starting, batting ninth for Orioles on Tuesday August 15th, 2017
- Caleb Joseph on Baltimore's bench Tuesday night August 15th, 2017