Orioles' Chris Tillman (shoulder) will receive cortisone injection
Baltimore Orioles starting pitcher Chris Tillman (shoulder) will receive a cortisone injection in his right shoulder.
Tillman was bothered during warmups for a recent bullpen session, so hopefully some treatment will do the trick. Look for him to start throwing again in about 2-3 days, but it remains to be seen when he'll be able to make his season debut for Baltimore. The 28-year-old right-hander posted a 3.77 ERA, 1.29 WHIP and 19.6 strikeout percentage over 172 innings last year.
numberFire's models project Tillman to go 11-9 in 2017 while twirling a 4.23 ERA, 1.33 WHIP and 17.1 strikeout percentage across 180 2/3 innings.
- Cardinals' Jedd Gyorko starting on Monday June 26th, 2017
- Daniel Nava is leading off for Phillies on Monday June 26th, 2017
- Cameron Perkins not in Phillies' Monday lineup June 26th, 2017
- Phillies' Tommy Joseph is not in Monday's lineup against Diamondbacks June 26th, 2017
- Brandon Drury is out Monday in Arizona June 26th, 2017
- Reds' Tucker Barnhart out of lineup on Monday June 26th, 2017
- Joey Rickard batting leadoff on Sunday for Baltimore June 25th, 2017
- Seth Smith is out of the lineup for the Orioles June 25th, 2017
- Orioles' Craig Gentry is starting in right field Sunday June 25th, 2017
- Caleb Joesph is starting at catcher for Baltimore June 25th, 2017
- Welington Castillo is not in the lineup on Sunday June 25th, 2017
- Joey Rickard starting for Orioles on Saturday June 24th, 2017