Orioles' Chris Tillman (shoulder) will receive cortisone injection
Baltimore Orioles starting pitcher Chris Tillman (shoulder) will receive a cortisone injection in his right shoulder.
Tillman was bothered during warmups for a recent bullpen session, so hopefully some treatment will do the trick. Look for him to start throwing again in about 2-3 days, but it remains to be seen when he'll be able to make his season debut for Baltimore. The 28-year-old right-hander posted a 3.77 ERA, 1.29 WHIP and 19.6 strikeout percentage over 172 innings last year.
numberFire's models project Tillman to go 11-9 in 2017 while twirling a 4.23 ERA, 1.33 WHIP and 17.1 strikeout percentage across 180 2/3 innings.
- Padres acquire Chase Headley and Bryan Mitchell in trade with Yankees December 12th, 2017
- Marlins will receive Starlin Castro, prospects in Giancarlo Stanton deal December 9th, 2017
- Deal reportedly in place to send Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton to Yankees December 9th, 2017
- Shohei Ohtani signs with the Los Angeles Angels December 8th, 2017
- Mariners acquire Dee Gordon from Marlins for prospects December 7th, 2017
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Anthony Santander out of Sunday's lineup for Orioles October 1st, 2017
- Joey Rickard starting in right field on Sunday for Orioles October 1st, 2017
- Chance Sisco out of Orioles lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Caleb Joseph starting for Orioles on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Pedro Alvarez absent from Orioles' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Mark Trumbo starting as Orioles' designated hitter on Sunday October 1st, 2017