Cleveland skipping Carlos Carrasco's (swollen elbow) next start
Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Carlos Carrasco will miss his next Cactus League start due to some swelling in his right elbow.
Manager Terry Francona said Carrasco went for MRI and the results came back clean, but the injury is a bit disconcerting as the pitcher was lit up in his last appearance, allowing eight runs in less than two innings. As of now, Carrasco is still expected to be ready for Opening Day but stay tuned, due to the righty's injury history.
Carrasco finished the 2016 season with an 11-8 record, 3.32 ERA, 1.15 WHIP, and 150 strikeouts in 146.1 innings pitched.
- Nationals won't bring Dusty Baker back in 2018 October 20th, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Andre Ethier is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Dodgers' Chase Utley will not start in Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Logan Forsythe is in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017
- Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) returns to Indians' lineup for Game 5 of ALDS October 11th, 2017
- Indians' Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) went through running drills on Tuesday October 10th, 2017