Blue Jays' Devon Travis (knee) logs first game action of spring
Toronto Blue Jays second baseman Devon Travis (knee) felt good after participating in a minor league game Tuesday.
Travis went 1-for-4 in his first game action since receiving surgery for his knee back in November. Barring any setbacks, he's expected to be ready for Opening Day.
Travis slashed .300/.332/.454 with a .337 wOBA and .154 ISO last season -- all of which were a regression from his rookie campaign. His 11 home runs and 50 RBI's across 432 plate appearances was a slight improvement.
- Rays sign Carlos Gomez to one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Steven Souza sent to Diamondbacks in three-team deal February 21st, 2018
- Yankees land Brandon Drury from Diamondbacks in three-team trade February 21st, 2018
- Orioles agree to terms with Colby Rasmus February 21st, 2018
- Astros prospect Forrest Whitley suspended for violating drug program February 21st, 2018
- Yuli Gurriel will move around infield this season for Astros February 21st, 2018
- Blue Jays' Josh Donaldson expects to become free agent following 2018 season February 19th, 2018
- Toronto's Troy Tulowitzki (heel) unsure if he'll be ready for Opening Day February 19th, 2018
- Blue Jays' Teoscar Hernandez could start season in minors February 19th, 2018
- Blue Jays sign Jaime Garcia to one-year, $8 million contract February 15th, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Blue Jays' Josh Donaldson receives record $23 million to avoid arbitration January 12th, 2018