Indians schedule Michael Brantley (shoulder) for minor league work
Cleveland Indians outfielder Michael Brantley (shoulder) is scheduled to play in minor league games on Wednesday and Friday, manager Terry Francona said.
Brantley's surgically-repaired right shoulder and biceps have responded well in simulated games, so hopefully he can continue working through his recovery. His Opening Day status remains up in the air.
Brantley is projected to record a .291 batting average with a .822 OPS across 451 plate appearances this season, according to numberFire's models, while adding 12 home runs, 62 RBI's and 10 stolen bases.
- Jordan Zimmermann named Tigers' Opening Day starter March 17th, 2018
- Bannister: Rangers' Joey Gallo batting second 'a real possibility' March 17th, 2018
- White Sox tag veteran James Shields as Opening Day starter March 17th, 2018
- Javier Baez (hamstring) returning to the field Sunday for Cubs March 17th, 2018
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes (wrist) will return to action on Monday March 17th, 2018
- Mariners' Erasmo Ramirez (shoudler) not expected to be ready for start of regular season March 17th, 2018
- Danny Salazar (shoulder) to start season on Indians' disabled list March 6th, 2018
- Cleveland's Mike Clevinger earns a spot in the starting rotation March 5th, 2018
- Cleveland's Danny Salazar (shoulder) doubtful to be ready for Opening Day February 27th, 2018
- Indians sign Mike Napoli to minor league deal February 27th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder) has progressed to throwing from 75 feet February 20th, 2018
- Cleveland signs Rajai Davis to a minor league contract February 17th, 2018