Indians schedule Michael Brantley (shoulder) for minor league work
Cleveland Indians outfielder Michael Brantley (shoulder) is scheduled to play in minor league games on Wednesday and Friday, manager Terry Francona said.
Brantley's surgically-repaired right shoulder and biceps have responded well in simulated games, so hopefully he can continue working through his recovery. His Opening Day status remains up in the air.
Brantley is projected to record a .291 batting average with a .822 OPS across 451 plate appearances this season, according to numberFire's models, while adding 12 home runs, 62 RBI's and 10 stolen bases.
- Reds' Jesse Winker in the starting lineup on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Sandy Leon sitting for Red Sox against Rays May 23rd, 2018
- Christian Vazquez catching for Boston on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Rays' Jesus Sucre starting against Boston May 23rd, 2018
- Wilson Ramos (hand) out of Rays' lineup on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Mallex Smith sitting for Rays on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Roberto Perez starting for Indians versus Cubs May 22nd, 2018
- Yan Gomes sitting for Indians on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion sitting as Indians visit Cubs May 22nd, 2018
- Rajai Davis is not starting on Sunday for Cleveland May 20th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer is absent from Cleveland's Sunday night lineup May 20th, 2018
- Erik Gonzalez is not in the Indians' lineup on Sunday May 20th, 2018