Indians schedule Michael Brantley (shoulder) for minor league work
Cleveland Indians outfielder Michael Brantley (shoulder) is scheduled to play in minor league games on Wednesday and Friday, manager Terry Francona said.
Brantley's surgically-repaired right shoulder and biceps have responded well in simulated games, so hopefully he can continue working through his recovery. His Opening Day status remains up in the air.
Brantley is projected to record a .291 batting average with a .822 OPS across 451 plate appearances this season, according to numberFire's models, while adding 12 home runs, 62 RBI's and 10 stolen bases.
- David Freese tossed from Pirates' game on Monday May 22nd, 2017
- Randall Delgado confirmed as Wednesday's starter for D-Backs May 22nd, 2017
- Carlos Rodon (biceps) throws simulated game for White Sox May 22nd, 2017
- Giants say Hunter Pence (hamstring) still a week away from return May 22nd, 2017
- Brad Peacock making a spot start for Astros on Monday May 22nd, 2017
- Tigers option pitcher Anibal Sanchez to minors May 22nd, 2017
- Indians will have Corey Kluber (back) make rehab start Thursday May 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland's Carlos Carrasco (pectoral) cleared to start on Tuesday May 22nd, 2017
- Indians moving Carlos Santana over to right versus Reds May 22nd, 2017
- Bradley Zimmer out of Indians' lineup Monday May 22nd, 2017
- Big day from Yan Gomes in Cleveland's win on Sunday May 21st, 2017
- Indians' Corey Kluber (back) on track for rehab start Thursday May 21st, 2017