Todd Frazier not bothered by finger at White Sox camp
Chicago White Sox infielder Todd Frazier said Friday that his sprained finger feels fine and that he's been hitting every day since he arrived to camp.
Frazier sprained his finger late last season and was still experiencing the ill-effects during offseason workouts. He was wearing a splint on the finger as recently as a few weeks ago, but it no longer seems to be an issue.
2016 could be seen as a bit of a down year for Frazier, as he recorded career-worsts with a .225 batting average and 24.5 strikeout percentage across 666 plate appearances. Conversely, his 40 home runs and 98 RBI's were both the most Frazier has turned in for a single season.
- Dexter Fowler (heel) is back in St. Louis' lineup on Sunday April 23rd, 2017
- Ben Zobrist (back) returns to Cubs' lineup against Cincinnati April 23rd, 2017
- Astros' George Springer is sitting out on Sunday April 23rd, 2017
- Red Sox hold out Dustin Pedroia (knee) again on Sunday April 23rd, 2017
- Mariners give Kyle Seager a day off on Saturday April 22nd, 2017
- Tigers' Miguel Cabrera (groin) lands on disabled list April 22nd, 2017
- White Sox place James Shields (lat) on 10-day disabled list April 21st, 2017
- White Sox's Todd Frazier still sidelined with flu April 19th, 2017
- Todd Frazier (flu) out again Tuesday for White Sox April 18th, 2017
- Todd Frazier (illness) sitting again as White Sox open series with Yankees April 17th, 2017
- Chicago's Todd Frazier is sitting out Sunday with an illness April 16th, 2017
- Avisail Garcia drives in three in White Sox' win April 14th, 2017