Todd Frazier not bothered by finger at White Sox camp
Chicago White Sox infielder Todd Frazier said Friday that his sprained finger feels fine and that he's been hitting every day since he arrived to camp.
Frazier sprained his finger late last season and was still experiencing the ill-effects during offseason workouts. He was wearing a splint on the finger as recently as a few weeks ago, but it no longer seems to be an issue.
2016 could be seen as a bit of a down year for Frazier, as he recorded career-worsts with a .225 batting average and 24.5 strikeout percentage across 666 plate appearances. Conversely, his 40 home runs and 98 RBI's were both the most Frazier has turned in for a single season.
- Mariners' Nelson Cruz dealing with lingering ankle pain April 20th, 2018
- Jeff Samardzija (pec) making his 2018 debut for the Giants on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Reds' Scott Schebler (elbow) activated off the DL on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Hunter Pence (thumb) placed on the 10-day DL by San Francisco April 20th, 2018
- Matt Joyce heads to the bench for Oakland against Boston April 20th, 2018
- Chad Pinder is in the Oakland lineup on Friday night April 20th, 2018
- Mets' Adrian Gonzalez out of the lineup against Atlanta April 20th, 2018
- Jose Lobaton out of the Mets' lineup on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Mets' Wilmer Flores in the lineup on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Yoenis Cespedes hits a grand slam as Mets handle Nationals April 19th, 2018
- Tomas Nido sitting as Mets close home set with Nationals April 18th, 2018
- Jose Lobaton behind the bag for Mets on Wednesday April 18th, 2018