Cardinals are very much in on Twins' Brian Dozier
The St. Louis Cardinals are "very much in" on Minnesota Twins second baseman Brian Dozier, according to Darren Wolfson of KSTP in Minnesota.
Wolfson also says the Los Angeles Dodgers remain in the running, and that the Washington Nationals and San Francisco Giants have had "dialogue." St. Louis seems like an odd fit with Kolten Wong and Jedd Gyorko on the roster, but maybe there would be some followup deals. Or maybe one would be included in the return package.
Dozier is coming off a career 2016 season that saw him slam 42 home runs alongside an .886 OPS and 136 OPS+ in 155 games.
- Padres acquire Chase Headley and Bryan Mitchell in trade with Yankees December 12th, 2017
- Marlins will receive Starlin Castro, prospects in Giancarlo Stanton deal December 9th, 2017
- Deal reportedly in place to send Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton to Yankees December 9th, 2017
- Shohei Ohtani signs with the Los Angeles Angels December 8th, 2017
- Mariners acquire Dee Gordon from Marlins for prospects December 7th, 2017
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Twins' Byron Buxton (ribs) does not have a fracture October 8th, 2017
- Twins' Byron Buxton exits Wildcard game with tight upper back October 4th, 2017
- Eduardo Escobar batting fifth as Twins open playoffs against Yankees October 3rd, 2017
- Max Kepler starting for Twins in AL Wildcard game October 3rd, 2017
- Miguel Sano left off Twins' roster for wild card game October 3rd, 2017
- Miguel Sano (shin) likely to come off Twins' bench in Tuesday's Wild Card game October 2nd, 2017