Cardinals are very much in on Twins' Brian Dozier
The St. Louis Cardinals are "very much in" on Minnesota Twins second baseman Brian Dozier, according to Darren Wolfson of KSTP in Minnesota.
Wolfson also says the Los Angeles Dodgers remain in the running, and that the Washington Nationals and San Francisco Giants have had "dialogue." St. Louis seems like an odd fit with Kolten Wong and Jedd Gyorko on the roster, but maybe there would be some followup deals. Or maybe one would be included in the return package.
Dozier is coming off a career 2016 season that saw him slam 42 home runs alongside an .886 OPS and 136 OPS+ in 155 games.
- Daniel Descalso slugs walk-off homer in 13th for D-Backs April 30th, 2017
- Wil Myers' three-run blast leads the Padres past the Giants April 30th, 2017
- Giants' Ty Blach blanks the Padres over seven strong innings April 30th, 2017
- Bud Norris records another save for the Angels April 30th, 2017
- Adam Duvall spurs Reds' comeback win at St. Louis April 30th, 2017
- Dallas Keuchel dominant again as Astros defeat A's April 30th, 2017
- Miguel Sano homers, drives in five in Twins' win over Royals April 30th, 2017
- Joe Mauer sitting in Twins' matchup with Rangers April 26th, 2017
- Twins giving Robbie Grossman Tuesday off April 25th, 2017
- Brian Dozier pushes Twins past Texas with three-run double April 25th, 2017
- Twins' Miguel Sano hit with one-game suspension, will appeal April 24th, 2017
- Rain postpones Wednesday's contest between Indians and Twins April 19th, 2017