Mike Dunn inks three-year agreement with Rockies
The Colorado Rockies signed reliever Mike Dunn to a three-year, $19 million contract that includes a $6 million vesting option for 2019.
The option will become a $7 million club option based on performance incentives. It's a solid upgrade for a Rockies' bullpen that recorded a MLB-worst 5.13 ERA last season.
Dunn pitched just 42 1/3 innings with the Miami Marlins in 2016, his lowest workload since 2010. The 31-year-old left-hander recorded a 3.40 ERA, 1.28 WHIP and career-low 21.6 strikeout percentage.
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates January 15th, 2018
- Rockies' Ian Desmond on the bench for Wild Card meeting with the Diamondbacks October 4th, 2017
- Raimel Tapia out of the Rockies' lineup for the National League Wild Card Game October 4th, 2017
- Mark Reynolds hitting seventh in Rockies' Wild Card lineup October 4th, 2017
- Colorado's Carlos Gonzalez is batting third for Wednesday's NL Wild Card Game October 4th, 2017
- DJ LeMahieu not starting for Rockies in Sunday's finale October 1st, 2017
- Trevor Story out for Rockies versus Dodgers October 1st, 2017