Mike Dunn inks three-year agreement with Rockies
The Colorado Rockies signed reliever Mike Dunn to a three-year, $19 million contract that includes a $6 million vesting option for 2019.
The option will become a $7 million club option based on performance incentives. It's a solid upgrade for a Rockies' bullpen that recorded a MLB-worst 5.13 ERA last season.
Dunn pitched just 42 1/3 innings with the Miami Marlins in 2016, his lowest workload since 2010. The 31-year-old left-hander recorded a 3.40 ERA, 1.28 WHIP and career-low 21.6 strikeout percentage.
- Mariners traded Luiz Gohara to Braves for Mallex Smith January 11th, 2017
- Rays swap Drew Smyly to Mariners for prospect haul including Mallex Smith January 11th, 2017
- Cubs considering batting Kyle Schwarber leadoff in 2017 January 11th, 2017
- Royals swap Jarrod Dyson for Seattle's Nate Karns January 6th, 2017
- Indians finalize contract with Edwin Encarnacion January 6th, 2017
- Mariners trade Seth Smith to Orioles in exchange for Yovani Gallardo January 6th, 2017
- Edinson Volquez and Marlins finalize two-year contract December 1st, 2016
- Marlins setting sights on Kenley Jansen November 18th, 2016
- Marlins, Martin Prado come to terms on three-year extension October 5th, 2016
- Ichiro Suzuki playing for Marlins again in 2017 October 5th, 2016
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton sitting out Sunday October 2nd, 2016
- Martin Prado inks three-year extension with Marlins September 27th, 2016