Mike Dunn inks three-year agreement with Rockies
The Colorado Rockies signed reliever Mike Dunn to a three-year, $19 million contract that includes a $6 million vesting option for 2019.
The option will become a $7 million club option based on performance incentives. It's a solid upgrade for a Rockies' bullpen that recorded a MLB-worst 5.13 ERA last season.
Dunn pitched just 42 1/3 innings with the Miami Marlins in 2016, his lowest workload since 2010. The 31-year-old left-hander recorded a 3.40 ERA, 1.28 WHIP and career-low 21.6 strikeout percentage.
- Jordan Zimmermann named Tigers' Opening Day starter March 17th, 2018
- Bannister: Rangers' Joey Gallo batting second 'a real possibility' March 17th, 2018
- White Sox tag veteran James Shields as Opening Day starter March 17th, 2018
- Javier Baez (hamstring) returning to the field Sunday for Cubs March 17th, 2018
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes (wrist) will return to action on Monday March 17th, 2018
- Mariners' Erasmo Ramirez (shoudler) not expected to be ready for start of regular season March 17th, 2018
- Carlos Gonzalez officially re-signs with Rockies on one-year deal March 13th, 2018
- Carlos Gonzalez reportedly closing in on deal with Rockies March 9th, 2018
- Rockies' Ian Desmond says he'll play mostly left field in 2018 February 18th, 2018
- Rockies' Gerardo Parra (hands) undergoes surgery to remove hamate bone February 16th, 2018
- Charlie Blackmon may be moved to middle of Rockies' order this season February 14th, 2018
- Rockies' Ian Desmond on the bench for Wild Card meeting with the Diamondbacks October 4th, 2017