Rangers leave Derek Holland off ALDS roster
Texas Rangers left-handed pitcher Derek Holland is not on the roster for the American League Divisional Series matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
Holland struggled to a 4.95 ERA and 1.41 WHIP in 20 starts (107 1/3 innings) this season, both at their highest since his 2009 rookie campaign. Tanner Scheppers also didn't make the cut, while Jeremy Jeffress will be joining the troops for the best-of-seven series with Toronto.
According to numberFire's metrics, the Rangers have a 3.6 percent chance of winning the World Series. We give the Blue Jays an 8.6 percent chance of finishing as MLB champions.
- Ian Kinsler on second base for Red Sox in Game 5 Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Jake Marisnick starting for Houston in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Mitch Moreland (hamstring) starting as Red Sox look to eliminate Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Josh Reddick not in Houston's Game 5 lineup October 18th, 2018
- Martin Maldonado starting at catcher for Astros on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on Red Sox's bench in Game 4 Wednesday night October 17th, 2018
- Gregor Blanco starting for Giants on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Giants' Austin Slater sitting on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Evan Longoria hitting third on Friday for the Giants September 28th, 2018
- Brandon Crawford is in the Giants' lineup on Friday September 28th, 2018
- Giants' Nick Hundley starting at catcher on Friday night September 28th, 2018
- Gorkys Hernandez is in the Giants' Friday lineup September 28th, 2018