Rangers leave Derek Holland off ALDS roster
Texas Rangers left-handed pitcher Derek Holland is not on the roster for the American League Divisional Series matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
Holland struggled to a 4.95 ERA and 1.41 WHIP in 20 starts (107 1/3 innings) this season, both at their highest since his 2009 rookie campaign. Tanner Scheppers also didn't make the cut, while Jeremy Jeffress will be joining the troops for the best-of-seven series with Toronto.
According to numberFire's metrics, the Rangers have a 3.6 percent chance of winning the World Series. We give the Blue Jays an 8.6 percent chance of finishing as MLB champions.
- Francisco Liriano, Tigers reportedly agree to one-year deal February 23rd, 2018
- Orioles' Jonathan Schoop battling elbow bursitis February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman's (hand) X-rays come back clean February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman undergoing MRI on right hand February 22nd, 2018
- Pirates acquire Corey Dickerson from Rays February 22nd, 2018
- Daniel Hudson headed to Rays after trade with Pirates February 22nd, 2018
- White Sox sign Welington Castillo to two-year deal December 1st, 2017
- Avisail Garcia is not starting for the White Sox on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Kevan Smith not in the lineup for the White Sox on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Tyler Saladino is not starting for the White Sox on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Rob Brantly gets the nod behind the dish for the White Sox October 1st, 2017
- Tim Anderson is starting for the White Sox on Sunday October 1st, 2017