A.J. Pollock to play two out of every three games for Diamondbacks
Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder A.J. Pollock (elbow) will play two out of every three games when he returns from the disabled list on Friday, said manager Chip Hale.
After being shelved all season with a fractured elbow, Pollock is penciled in to make his season debut Friday in a matchup with the Cincinnati Reds. The 28-year-old center fielder has looked superb during his rehab assignment in the minors and should provide solid numbers for fantasy owners down the stretch, even if he is limited to four or five games a week.
Pollock had a stellar 2015, slashing .315/.367/.498 with a .371 wOBA and .182 ISO in 673 plate appearances.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Jarred Kelenic in Mariners' Saturday lineup for ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Dylan Moore not in Mariners' Saturday lineup for ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Dylan Moore hitting sixth in Seattle's Thursday ALDS Game 2 lineup October 13th, 2022
- Carlos Santana (hamstring) at DH for Mariners in Game 1 October 11th, 2022
- Abraham Toro sitting for Mariners in Game 1 of Wild Card October 7th, 2022
- Taylor Trammell called up by Mariners, starting Wednesday October 5th, 2022