Athletics promote Jesse Hahn for Thursday start
The Oakland Athletics recalled pitcher Jesse Hahn from Triple-A Nashville to start Thursday against the Los Angeles Angles.
Hahn was solid in a spot start late last month -- throwing 7 2/3 innings of one-run ball against the Tampa Bay Rays -- and will offer some fantasy streaming appeal. With Rich Hill traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers, Hahn will likely remain with the A's for good. He owns a 5.53 ERA in 42 1/3 innings in the majors this season.
Hahn has posted a 4.73 xFIP and a poor 11.48 strikeout percentage (league average is 21.01 percent) this season. We currently project him to record a 4.70 ERA and a 13.08 strikeout percentage over the rest of the year.
- Kurt Suzuki catching for Angels on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Angels' Juan Lagares batting ninth on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Angels' Phil Gosselin batting fourth on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Dodgers' Gavin Lux scratched on Friday, Matt Beaty to start against Reds September 17th, 2021
- Yan Gomes handling catching duties for Athletics on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Oakland's Matt Chapman hitting sixth on Friday night September 17th, 2021
- Kansas City's Ryan O'Hearn receives a breather on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Michael Taylor in center field for Royals on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Royals starting Hanser Alberto at third base on Friday night September 17th, 2021
- Carlos Santana batting fifth in Kansas City's Friday lineup September 17th, 2021
- Adalberto Mondesi sent to Kansas City's bench on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Royals' Brady Singer scratched Friday for Royals, Jon Heasley starting versus Seattle September 17th, 2021