Ramon Laureano in lineup Sunday for Cleveland
Cleveland Guardians outfielder Ramon Laureano is starting Sunday in the team's game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Laureano is getting the nod in center field, batting fifth in the order versus Orioles starter Kyle Gibson.
Our models project Laureano for 1.0 hits, 0.5 runs, 0.1 home runs, 0.4 RBI and 10.1 FanDuel points.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Jose Tena batting ninth on Sunday for Guardians October 1st, 2023
- Guardians' Tyler Freeman batting eighth on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Bo Naylor catching for Cleveland on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Guardians' Oscar Gonzalez batting fifth on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Ramon Laureano batting fourth for Cleveland on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Kole Calhoun batting cleanup in Cleveland's Saturday lineup September 30th, 2023