Orioles' Adam Frazier not in Sunday lineup
The Baltimore Orioles did not list Adam Frazier as a starter for Sunday's game against the Cleveland Guardians.
Frazier will be on the bench to start Sunday's game while the Orioles install Jordan Westburg at second base and have him hit eighth against Cleveland.
Frazier has turned his 444 plate appearances this year into 13 homers, 58 runs, 60 RBI, 10 stolen bases, and a .241 batting average.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Baltimore's Adam Frazier operating second base in Tuesday's ALDS Game 3 matchup October 10th, 2023
- Orioles bench Aaron Hicks on Tuesday October 10th, 2023
- Ryan O'Hearn batting fifth in Baltimore's Tuesday ALDS Game 3 lineup October 10th, 2023
- Jorge Mateo starting Game 2 Sunday for Baltimore October 8th, 2023
- Ramon Urias not in Orioles' lineup Sunday afternoon for Game 2 October 8th, 2023
- Game 1 between Rangers and Orioles to start approximately 2:15 p.m. ET October 7th, 2023