Arizona's Jace Peterson batting eighth on Friday
Arizona Diamondbacks infielder Jace Peterson is in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the New York Yankees.
Peterson will start at third base on Friday and bat eighth versus right-hander Luke Weaver and the Yankees. Emmanuel Rivera returns to the bench.
numberFire's models project Peterson for 8.8 FanDuel points on Friday. His salary is $2,300.
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Astros leave Mauricio Dubon off Game 7 lineup Monday night October 23rd, 2023
- Astros install Chas McCormick in centerfield for Game 7 Monday October 23rd, 2023
- Robbie Grossman not in Rangers' lineup for Game 7 Monday October 23rd, 2023
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's NLCS Game 7 contest October 24th, 2023
- Arizona's Pavin Smith riding pine for Game 6 of NLCS Monday night October 23rd, 2023
- Tommy Pham hitting fifth for Diamondbacks in Game 6 Monday October 23rd, 2023