Jonathan India leading off for Reds Monday
Cincinnati Reds infielder Jonathan India will start on second base and bat leadoff in Monday's series opener against right-hander Joe Ryan and the Minnesota Twins.
This will be India's first time leading off against a righty since he returned from the injured list on September 10. Spencer Steer will hit third after leading off versus a left-hander on Sunday.
numberFire’s models project India ($3,400) for 10.1 FanDuel points on Monday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Reds' implied total is 4.36 and the game total is 9.5. Ryan has a 4.20 ERA and 3.44 xERA (top 78th percentile of league) this season, with a 41.5% hard-hit rate (bottom 33rd), 29.2% strikeout rate (top 84th), and 5.0% walk rate (top 92nd).
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Joey Votto starting Sunday for Cincinnati October 1st, 2023
- Spencer Steer sitting Sunday for Cincinnati October 1st, 2023
- Jonathan India sitting for Reds Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Stuart Fairchild in lineup Saturday for Cincinnati September 30th, 2023
- Nick Senzel starting for Reds on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Will Benson not in Reds' lineup Saturday September 30th, 2023