Steve Pearce is not starting for Rays Tuesday
Tampa Bay Rays left fielder/third baseman Steve Pearce (hamstring) is not in Tuesday's lineup against the Cleveland Indians.
Pearce was forced out of Monday's game against the Cleveland Indians in the ninth inning with an apparent hamstring injury. It seems like the team is playing it safe, and Tampa has certainly seen their fair share of injuries this season. Tuesday's Rays outfield consists of Jaff Decker, Desmond Jennings, and Taylor Motter.
Pearce has a stellar .322/.393/.540 batting line with a .395 wOBA, nine home runs and 25 RBI's in 196 plate appearances this season.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Jonathan Arauz starting for Boston Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Tzu-Wei Lin starting for Boston Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Christian Arroyo sitting for Red Sox on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Alex Verdugo not in Red Sox' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020
- Christian Vazquez sitting for Boston on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Rafael Devers in Red Sox' Saturday lineup September 26th, 2020